• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Insanity is bliss...

Tenebrae

Well,

Just posting a quick introduction:

"Hi, I'm Tenebrae..."

Consider yourselves introduced.

Mitsu

That was really short. Let me ask some questions. . .
How old are you ?
Since when did you first play Resident Evil ?
Do you like mcdonald's ?

I'm from STARS, answer me.

(and by the way, welcome !)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Welcome to the forums, Tenebrae. I've seen one or two of your posts so far and they are awesome, so I hope to see ya stick around. :)

Tenebrae

Romero;50494 said:
Welcome, Tenebrae! :)
Nice sig and avatar, what is it?

A bunch of writhing women all focused around a central face... It's based off my personality and spiritual beliefs, though it was toned down for casual use and is actually suppose to depict all the woman writhing in a massive sadomasochistic orgy...but...yeah...

It was designed by a friend of mine a while back under my design specifications for my myspace profile layout that she had done...sadly it was reported by a sect of my spiritual views out of spite and wiped, so I'm most likely going to hire her to do a new incarnation eventually.

That sounds a little melodramatic eh?

Mitsu;50495 said:
That was really short. Let me ask some questions. . .
How old are you ?
Since when did you first play Resident Evil ?
Do you like mcdonald's ?

I'm from STARS, answer me.

(and by the way, welcome !)

Apparent Age: 16 Shaved 18 Scruffy
-First played RE when I was a wee lad...not sure about how old I was. My step father, or "Al the Zombie Killer" as he prefers to be called, is more the player of the games while I typically end up being his mental aid in puzzles, where to go, how to defeat an enemy and am more interested in the lore and creature design behind the actual games.

I do not like McDonald's and believe the clown should be shot...then infected with the G-Virus for amusement purposes.

"ST...A...A...RRRRRrrs..."

La Femme Fatale;50504 said:
Welcome to the forums, Tenebrae. I've seen one or two of your posts so far and they are awesome, so I hope to see ya stick around. :)

Thanks, I'm always around...I currently lack a life. The Merchant in RE4 didn't seem to sell them...sigh.

teal27;50511 said:
Hee hee, I like it. Succinct and to the point.

Welcome!

That's how I and/or roll.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Tenebrae;50549 said:
A bunch of writhing women all focused around a central face... It's based off my personality and spiritual beliefs, though it was toned down for casual use and is actually suppose to depict all the woman writhing in a massive sadomasochistic orgy...but...yeah...

It was designed by a friend of mine a while back under my design specifications for my myspace profile layout that she had done...sadly it was reported by a sect of my spiritual views out of spite and wiped, so I'm most likely going to hire her to do a new incarnation eventually.

That sounds a little melodramatic eh?
That was interesting. Unbelievable that you had to delete it from myspace! It's very good artwork and I don't understand how it can be against their rules.
So "Al the zombie killer" plays and you end up being his coach?

Looking forward to see more of your good posts. :)

Tenebrae

wpstudart;50557 said:
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay :D

Thank ya much :)

Romero;50568 said:

That was interesting. Unbelievable that you had to delete it from myspace! It's very good artwork and I don't understand how it can be against their rules.
So "Al the zombie killer" plays and you end up being his coach?

Looking forward to see more of your good posts. :)

Indeed...

It displeased me, but oh well... The "nudity" of the sig, which was a huge banner on the page, and the fact that my layout covered the advertisements is what did it in.

Anyway, yes...

Al has triumphed without me, but escaped many of puzzles through my aid.

Al "The Zombie Killer"
1355448755_l.jpg

Me "Tenebrae"
Mich018sm.jpg

D

Deleted member 1428

Welcome Tenebrae! I to believe that just the clown should be shot cuz he is dumb. *Looks at tenebrae's sword* ooo can I has it?

Hoady

Tenebrae;50549 said:
and is actually suppose to depict all the woman writhing in a massive sadomasochistic orgy...but...yeah...

Hahaha that would be a nightmare!Greetings man but me personally i would rather a simple threesome.:D

Tenebrae

Nemises;50808 said:
Welcome Tenebrae! I to believe that just the clown should be shot cuz he is dumb. *Looks at tenebrae's sword* ooo can I has it?

You have to ask the photographer, it's his...I prefer small blades ;p

Hoady

Tenebrae;50831 said:
You have to ask the photographer, it's his...I prefer small blades ;p

Yeah i can be paranoid when people are waving massive blades around haha.I have a little tanto although you can't buy them here anymore which is understandable i bought a hunting knife when i was 12 and cut my thumb open lol.You can get the display ones but thats about it.

Tenebrae

Captain Courageous;50828 said:
Hahaha that would be a nightmare!Greetings man but me personally i would rather a simple threesome.:D

*Sigh*

If only all of us were so easily satisfied...

Kidding. :p

Captain Courageous;50833 said:
Yeah i can be paranoid when people are waving massive blades around haha.I have a little tanto although you can't buy them here anymore which is understandable i bought a hunting knife when i was 12 and cut my thumb open lol.You can get the display ones but thats about it.

*Nods*

I like my karambit style blades, though I do adore Kusarigamas. Nothing like a scythe-like blade with a whip-like chain attached!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Tenebrae;50570 said:
the fact that my layout covered the advertisements
That would be the reason. Myspace aren't happy about having their ads covered. ;)

D

Deleted member 1428

Oh ok. Yeah I like blades from movies such as the Predator throwing shuriken. I also have his mask.

Tenebrae

Romero;50841 said:

That would be the reason. Myspace aren't happy about having their ads covered. ;)

Yeah, well, when I take over the world they'll have to deal with it.

Nemises;50844 said:
Oh ok. Yeah I like blades from movies such as the Predator throwing shuriken. I also have his mask.

Loved the Pred armor...very awesome equipment they had.

Top Bottom