• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Inaccessible room?

cathodex1

Hi guys! Does anyone know how to enter Location -11 on the map? (Next to the bar)
The entrance door says it's tightly shut/sealed, but the door itself is rendered and not animated so I guess there has to be a way to open it. I have searched a lot of sites but none mentioned this one

location 10=bar
location 11=???

Thanks for your help!^^

maps.jpg

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Hi guys! Does anyone know how to enter Location -11 on the map? (Next to the bar)
The entrance door says it's tightly shut/sealed, but the door itself is rendered and not animated so I guess there has to be a way to open it. I have searched a lot of sites but none mentioned this one

location 10=bar
location 11=???

Thanks for your help!^^

maps.jpg
If I'm remembering this correctly, you need a crank handle to get through the "door". It doesn't lead into a room, but a set of shelves with ammunition/grenade rounds.

Thats if I'm not mistaken. Also, welcome to REN. :)

Silverback

Moving Mountains
What!? Are you telling me that everyone in highschool who used peer preasure was WRONG!!!?
Over the internet, I find it hard to tell whether your being sarcastic, joking, or being serious. Regardless of whether it's obvious or not, I will say this...

Blindly following a crowd over a matter isn't wise. KK, you might know this, but there are others who do not, so I'm putting this out there, anyway.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Over the internet, I find it hard to tell whether your being sarcastic, joking, or being serious. Regardless of whether it's obvious or not, I will say this...

Blindly following a crowd over a matter isn't wise. KK, you might know this, but there are others who do not, so I'm putting this out there, anyway.
...You're kidding...You..and everyone else on this site...should know by now that VERY LITTLE of what I say is ACTUALLY serious...

L

Lurker
It's the weeaboo room. Inside, you find multiple nerds who want to believe they are Japanese that you must murder. It's alright though, because the zombies were going to get inside anyway. Once you do that, a secret passage should open. This leads to a room full of booby traps. Since Jill is a woman, she does not appreciate this room. Once you escape, you find yourself in a room with a N64 Cartridge.
This N64 Cartridge is the secret alpha version of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Many fans said that you couldn't get the Triforce in OOT, but if you break open your TV and crawl inside, the cartridge will be inside. After you buy a new TV, also buy a cartridge merging machine. These are rare, but they do exist. All websites of them were replaced with a photorealistic picture of your family as skeletons, though.
Anyway, put a Version 1.00 Ocarina of Time Cartridge in the L slot and the Alpha in the B slot. When the cartridges merge, the Alpha will be gone, but the Version 1.00 Cartridge will be changed into a version of Super The World Ends Wright You: Trials and Twilight Princess. You have to beat Super Mario 64, The World Ends With You, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess to get to Ocarina of time. If you do this correctly, your cartridge should transform back to Ocarina of Time. However, if you look at the cartridge it will be 1.99.
To obtain the triforce, you must put Resident Evil 2 in the Cartridge merger in the L slot and Version 1.99 of OOT in the B. The Cartridge you obtain should be really weird, but there must be zombies in OOT for this to work. Kill 3 zombies and then go to the temple of time. If you kill more than 3, you must restart the entire process. Once you go to the temple of time, you will find the triforce waiting for you. Navi shoots link in the face with her newly obtained gun, however.
Wait exactly 49 days and 33 minutes and turn the game back on. It will start off right when you got shot in the face. Navi will be dead, but Link will come back to life. Go to the Triorce, and it will be yours.

Neutral_00

There is no more of ME !
Hello, as the said above, it's the boutique and I think you'd better to finish the game less than 2 hours and half.

Peace !

Neutral_00

There is no more of ME !
This man is a liar. Don't trust his lying ways. It's the weeaboo room!

First of all, I'm not a man! I'm a girl !
And I do believe 100% about what I said ... !
If this your view, you are free as I am ,too

sbr999

That room is inaccessible in the PC version of the game, regardless how many times you complete the game.

Top Bottom