• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Im nicholai, I hate you. What do you hate (preferably about RE3)?

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Well i guess i'll start....I hate Carlos (you don't have to list a reason buuut) because he wants to be like Luis. T_T you can't replace Luis capcom, you just can't.

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Sorry but, how does Carlos want to be like Luis when Carlos came first...? :confused: That's like people saying Capcom copied Leon's RE4 persona in the form of RE: Dead Aim's Bruce McGivern but Bruce came before RE4 Leon.
I realized that half way typing it but i didn't change it because it was funny (to me) and Luis is waaay better than Carlos :p

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Eh. I saw him as nothing but a Carlos knock-off.
:O I saw it the other way around.....T_T why do we have such equal but not similar views? nvm...I liked luis because his gun was cool lookin. His accent was better but hey its not really an equal comparison due to re3 being made during 2000, or 2003 i can't really remember and google is not helpin.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I liked Luis. He was cool and funny. Carlos was cool also and more badass. I hated how they took away Carlos's accent in Darkside Chronicles, though.

On the main topic, though, I didn't really like the story to RE3. Jill wants to escape the city? It shouldn't be THAT hard, even with city-wide devastation. The environments, I'm so-so on. I didn't care for re-visiting the city after we just had a city-based game, but I did like the hospital with it's eerie atmosphere and the church area was cool.

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
On the main topic, though, I didn't really like the story to RE3. Jill wants to escape the city? It shouldn't be THAT hard, even with city-wide devastation.

im surprised she went into the city after coming out of the mansion ._.

also luis was awesome because he just was, even though he didn't really fit in and didn't have much purpose in the story besides the tentacle part he was leon's friend in some way

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
I liked them both. And For the thing I hated in Re3... S.T.A.R.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was made by Nemesis

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I didn't really like anything about RE3. Except for maybe the fact that it introduced Mercenaries, but I didn't like the original version... lol.

Larae

Candy Tactician
My roommate at the time, made mention that Carlos had a huge ass while we were playing RE3 together. Ever since then, I hate Carlos, because he's a walking ass, figuratively and literally. As in, that's all I see now if I play.
That, and his 'smooth talk' is really bad. *gags*

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't know who Morpheus is, but yes that sure is Bowie in my signature! :D Edit: Wow, sorry, I've only played the games in the main storyline so I'm only learning about this dude now. He does look like Bowie, but I always thought James Marcus in queen leech form or whatever looked even more so like him.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I don't know who Morpheus is, but yes that sure is Bowie in my signature! :D Edit: Wow, sorry, I've only played the games in the main storyline so I'm only learning about this dude now. He does look like Bowie, but I always thought James Marcus in queen leech form or whatever looked even more so like him.
Sure, but you gotta hear Morpheus speak too, he looks and sounds just like Bowie, like a weirdo! :)

Or a space oddity?

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
For me, Resident evil 3 just feels more like an expansion pack to RE2. It dident really feel like a proper continuation, i enjoy that you are out on the streets more this time then compared to the measily five minutes you had outside in RE2. The storyline is also pants in Resident evil 3, nowhere near as good as those in the first two.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm actually really, really into eccentricity. Not to mention his voice is orgasmic and he was like, amazingly perfect in Labyrinth. Love. If only he were like, 35 years younger. Ugh.

Top Bottom