• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm new

Pancakes11

Been playing Resident Evil since the beginning and have almost all of them (except 5. Friday the 13th isn't coming fast enough ^_^) I wouldn't say I'm a good resident evil player but I think I am a better player with the newer control scheme 4 had and after playing the demo of 5 I feel I'm decent at it...but it is just a demo. Anyway You'll learn more about me as I post more on here. Talk to you later.

Hoady

Trinity you know the rules its shared out in portions!

Oh yeah and welcome.
pancakes.jpg

Hoady

Well i make mine skinny as possible thick ones are too powerful but i thought it was like an internationally tradition?Could you show us some of your montenegrin style pancakes(if you can even cook them)haha.:p

Pancakes11

Thanks for the warm welcome. ^_^ You'd be surprised at how many people ask if they can eat me. The answer is always yes...but then I won't be around anymore because I got eaten.

L

Lurker
can i also add butter to that feng?

well anyway welcome and remember, trapped in an elvator with freddy krueger is a party for us.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
rathit;28416 said:
well anyway welcome and remember, trapped in an elvator with freddy krueger is a party for us.
Yes it is!

Welcome pancake!!
At some point I'll be able to co-op online with you lot. just need live now... I wonna show off my stuff :D

my new aim is to get all the guns with inf ammo.. just so I can choose what guns to use online ;)

Pancakes11

Got 5 in the mail Friday (Collectors Edition;)) and played it nearly all night. I have the ps3 version and my online name is xpancakes11x but again I feel I am horrible at online games.

Originally posted by RE5: "At some point I'll be able to co-op online with you lot. just need live now... I wonna show off my stuff :D My new aim is to get all the guns with inf ammo.. just so I can choose what guns to use online ;)"

I can't wait to get online with people and that sounds like a good goal for me as well. :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I just completed my first round haha, my journey for points an money begins lool, It's not as fun when your offline though, onlne play is pretty fun, I was using my mates save (the one that weve cleared a few times) everyone asks how I had everything lol kinda funny. but there was a few poeple with some cool stuff :D

Top Bottom