• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could...

Torque

If you were apart of the capcom team and were selected to set where the newest RE game was set, what characters to include/or to introduce a new cast, and what new threat there was to destroy the human race.. what would you do?

#1 Classic Camera Angles is a MUST!
#2 No Over the shoulder shooting system (I just prefer the classic style of shooting)

I'd introduce some new characters (2-3 at most) that meet each other by fate. It would be set in an unknown country town where 3 ordinary people have been drugged with a poisonous toxin that is slowly killing them. When they wake up, a note is left behind, telling them what has happened and what they must do to survive and to get an antidote. Just as they finish reading it, a massive earthquake occurs and reveals an underground passage that leads to a lab where B.O.W's are being created (but they don't know it).. Once they enter, rocks block the entrance to prevent them from leaving (for now). They have no weapons, they have only one torch, and vigorous moans are heard in the distance (yep u guessed it, zombies!).

As they venture inside this lab, they reach an area where it splits into three paths and they decide to split up and take a path each. But depending from the character selection screen that would be present earlier, would determine which path you would be taking. Each path would have it's different challenge's, puzzles and enemies. But as time flies, they all reach one final door that would lead them to one final challenge to possess the antidote. But of course, an overly large tyrant (Able to regenerate their body if interfered with) will be awaiting them to give whats coming to them.

Sry if it seems abit confusing or i've jumped too far and doesn't make sense, but i was bored and thought i'd start a new thread :D

Torque

:D glad you liked it

also if i posted this in wrong section earlier, sorry about that, I was kinda half asleep xD

Top Bottom