• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 If the Merchent was in RE5

Torque

EternalImpaler;47800 said:
Lol. He's fully matured:

*boink boink*
Bella Sisters- "What was that sound?"
*pow pow pow pow*

haha,

maybe he has his pick up line.. "Hello Stanger" and when he opens his trench coat, instead of guns, it shows him in a mankini (the borat one) xD

Torque

When one of the bella twins back in the day asked him if he wanted a bj
he replied .. "Ahh! I'll buy that at a high price!"

Drake Sykes Hellion;47770 said:
Who needs to match the theme? he's the merchent of death, if he makes a profit, he'd sell a 44. Magnum to a ten year old (Bullets included of course).

Merchant of death?...

Im not talking about the merchant as a real person, im talking about for the sake of the game. I think it would look stupid if the same exact guy was in Africa.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Even MGS4 had a merchant, I wonder why the game developers removed the merchant...

If RE5 had a merchant, he'd be the guy in the start of the butcher shop. He's pretty good for the job IMO. :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Drake Sykes Hellion;47824 said:
Indeed...and I wanna buy the Chicago typewriter...I've never unlocked, don't know how, and too lazy to look it up.
You have to finish either Assignment Ada or Separate Ways to unlock the CT.

Zombie Enclave

Levan;47827 said:
Even MGS4 had a merchant, I wonder why the game developers removed the merchant...

If RE5 had a merchant, he'd be the guy in the start of the butcher shop. He's pretty good for the job IMO. :p

" I SAID MOVE IT "

Anyway The Merchant is full of win and only win. Just like a janitor, and Billy Mays. The janitor cleans up the fail and Billy MAys sells win.

Meluiloth

Irving should have been the merchant in RE5.:lol: He's got the accent, he sells weapons anyway..
They should have used him as a merchant instead of a minor character.

Sephiroxas

I don't see why he's not. Though maybe he only hangs around leon. A nice cameo would have been cool.

night slasher

if the merchant was in re5 i think he would have sold better weapons like a minigun or some chainsaw or stuff and he would have probably looked better

Top Bottom