• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Resident Evil characters were sitcom archetypes, which ones would be which?

Ikawaru

I stopped watching sitcoms when I was a teenager, but I dunno, it seems to me like comparing RE characters to sitcom characters would be like comparing the military industrial complex to Greenpeace. RE and sitcoms seem to be diametrically opposed because survival horror is about discomfort and using wits to survive whilst sitcoms were designed to be therapeutic and make ordinary people feel good about their lackluster livelihoods.

Two very different worlds. ;}

Ridley Lockhart

I'm not sure i understand the question? Are we talking about comparing the RE characters to Sitcom characters?

i.e. saying Leon = Chandler Bing from F.R.E.N.D.S.?

windleopard

I'm not sure i understand the question? Are we talking about comparing the RE characters to Sitcom characters?

i.e. saying Leon = Chandler Bing from F.R.E.N.D.S.?
Something like that.

In sitcoms we have the cynical snarker (Chandler) or the dumb womanizer (Joey). Which RE character do you think would best fit certain archetypes in sitcoms?

Ridley Lockhart

Something like that.

In sitcoms we have the cynical snarker (Chandler) or the dumb womanizer (Joey). Which RE character do you think would best fit certain archetypes in sitcoms?
Leon would definitely be the Chandler lol

Wesker might be like a Sheldon from Big Bang Theory.

Jill might be the Rachel from F.R.E.N.D.S.

Ozwell E. Spencer could be Wilson, the neighbor on Home Improvement.

Top Bottom