• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 If Rebecca were to return

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
If Rebecca were to return to the series how would her story tie in?

First off we haven't really heard anything from her, nor seen her in numerous years. It would be kind of strange for her to appear out of no where considering the events that took place in the past RE's.

But hypothetically if she does return i really hope it's not as some crazy action super star. It seems that every old character that got rebooted became an expert assassin. I enjoyed that Rebecca was what seemed to be a kind hearted medic. I hope they keep true to her character.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I don't know if I'd want her in RE7, maybe in a video game adaptation of Caliban Cove with some more closure for her character's story.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I think as a doctor in the bsaa would be good. Working in the medical wing when perhaps HQ is attacked and she has no other choice other than to fight.

Denzil22

Premium
Rebecca is long overdue a return but I don't know it's been so long she would've changed a lot over the years could be very interesting.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
She shouldn't be playable. Just a quick cutscene of her working in a lab to show what she's up to would be good enough for me.

ArabPikachu

The closest we got to this happening is having Rebecca Chambers mentioned in REVELATIONS REPORT (yes, it's literally all capital letters), which was a Japanese-exclusive DVD.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Maybe not a game, but at least some closure. Because Rebecca is just kind of adrift in a sea of characters that Capcom forgot.

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
RE already has two pixie cut bad asses named Sherry and Moira, why would they need a third? Jk they have Leon too

Turo602

The King of Kings
Well, considering Barry came out of nowhere as part of the BSAA after years upon years of being absent, Rebecca can too. I think she'd be perfect for a Revelations 3 as well since it would continue the tradition of starring a female lead from the past. Would be nice to see her team with Billy Coen again.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I would have thought her story would be that she's a field medic for most likely the Bsaa
So i can see her coming back if this is the case

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That, or a researcher. The BSAA probably has an own lab where any viruses they get their hands on are examined so they can create a cure. That's where Rebecca could come in. But if she really returns, please Capcom, change her hair! Nothing against the way she looked in REmake, but no one keeps the exact same hairstyle for decades. Right, Claire?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
That, or a researcher. The BSAA probably has an own lab where any viruses they get their hands on are examined so they can create a cure. That's where Rebecca could come in. But if she really returns, please Capcom, change her hair! Nothing against the way she looked in REmake, but no one keeps the exact same hairstyle for decades. Right, Claire?
Jessica changed hers dramatically over the course of a year

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
rebecca yes of course i hope that!!!! indeed and some old heros too like carlos u.s.s units you know and ashly too i wanna know whats happend to her realy after leon saved her and jack krauser and hunk lpz those are a badass

Top Bottom