• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I was banned...

Mr.Tony

Well my name is Kareem written Karim, Im from Morocco. Im 22 years old next month i'll be turning 23...so yea...anyway im a positive person..and i have a very strong love to Resident Evil Serie...that some oglf you might think im a very very old member here ...anyhow
I have Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Ps4 Wii and Gamecube and Xbox 360 and Psp and Ps Vita...some sort of hell of a big collection...i played and ended so many RE games including...
RE
RE2
RE 3 NEMESIS
RE: CODE VERONICA X
RE SURVIVOR
RE SURVIVOR CODE VERONICA (( its considered as a nightmare of Claire but yea still canon ))
RE DEAD AIM
RE OUTBREAK
RE OUTBREAK FILE 2
RE 4
RE UMBRELLA CHRONICLES
RE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES
RE 5
I just finished RE ORC Yesterday...i had to let Leon live because i felt its more canon...
Anyway last year before the HD release...i played RE Remake and the Zero....i should admit Remake was totaly different from the original on PS1 but the most damn hard game i ever played so far was RE ZERO, i started playing it with Hard mode..i thought the Hard mode is the Normal mode just like in RE3 but i was wrong...it turn out to be very harder...NO AMMO...I had to save the Ammo and Avoid Enemies....i watched Videos of the Canceled N64 version...but is that how it was supposed to be ?
Anyway, lets move on....
The titles i haven't touched yet...please No Spoile...
Are:
RE REVELATIONS
RE 6
RE REVELATIONS 2
- Sry to dissapoint you but i just played RE7 ONE HOUR DEMO....it was a totaly different story style of gameplay anyway thanks for reading....Oh yeah the title...well Its true i was banned but not here not on this forums not on any RE forums...no i was banned on Metal G*** S**** Forums...these guys said im crazy and that i need help for my style of gameplay and live to that serie...i said that i play it in a different way of gameplay...and by discussion things that sounded unnatural to them they fired me...but yea...its okey...Anyhow Nice to be here and thanks for reading big respect towards you guys for creating such wonderful place.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Well welcome to the forums. We're more friendly here :p Though why label the title of the thread as "I was banned?"

We have our fair share of MGS fans here as well. I'm a huge fan myself. To me, it's gaming's best story. What do you mean by the notion that you play the game in a different way? I don't quite follow you. You know, it could be worse. Imagine doing that on a Mass Effect forum. It's very hard to deal with those people. Especially the ones who don't know what they are talking about. Most of them actually believe some of the biggest bull**** out there and are clueless. Not just about the game but of the company itself. Hell. I just dealt with one an hour ago LMAO!

Any ways you definitely need to play the 3 you haven't played. They are all great games and the stories are good. RE6 isn't very well received and it's practically "The Fast and The Furious" of the series. It's all about the protagonists interaction and using that mental state. It's not a bad game. It's a very good video game, but at times. A questionable Resident Evil game. There is a key difference in that statement.

The Revelation games are a bit different. They combine an attempt at the old horror style with the new ways of gameplay. If you were to ask me. I'd say Revelations 2 is one of the best games in the series. The story is really something else and possibly the strongest in the series. The narrative is very well written.

Mr.Tony

What can i say thanks for your reply....
I really wished if there is anybody here that could go to were i got banned and try to talk to these guys...i wrote a thread after they told me to seek psychological help...
I went there...and i still go see a coach from time to time...the thing is i really need someone that could help up here by going there and ask them to help or :( unban me by explaining that i went for help...but here we are im so sad...that people still don't love...now i don't know from what to say or what to not...anyone that could help up i will be so thankful...anyhow please go to there members announcement and inform them about my situation....i really would like some little help here...as i explained im damn addicted to Resident Evil...as long as Metal Gear Solid...

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Well why don't you try and be our friend's here for a little bit first. You're more than welcome to join us and we are a super friendly community. You'd need to do something big in order to really **** someone off here xD

So please stay a while? Take a break from them for a while and then again.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hi Mr. Tony and welcome!

I don't understand how you could possible have a playing style that justifies banning? Unless it's an online game and you break some rules, but AFAIK MGS is a single-player game.

The topic title you chose here does look out of place, since you were banned elsewhere.

I really wished if there is anybody here that could go to were i got banned and try to talk to these guys
That is not a good idea, we don't know you and it would be ill-advised to go to another website and take side in a conflict there. If you think you've been unfairly treated, contact their webmaster.

Have a nice stay here!

Mr.Tony

I swear to God to do my best and be part of this community...but please don't fire me...after really becoming close to you...I have gaps in my love...and i hope you will be part of me...and me part of you....these guys fired me away and suggesting me to go look for help...but yea i will love you, but please don't fire me...I will consider you as my family...so please lets love each other...

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I swear to God to do my best and be part of this community...but please don't fire me...after really becoming close to you...I have gaps in my love...and i hope you will be part of me...and me part of you....these guys fired me away and suggesting me to go look for help...but yea i will love you, but please don't fire me...I will consider you as my family...so please lets love each other...

Haha well then. We pretty much are one big family here anyways. So you'll feel at home with that mentality.

So were you banned from how you played online? Did you keep running out of bounds or something? I don't think you can team kill xD Both of those play styles are kind of dickish. Though when all is hopeless. Team killing is rather fun. Sometimes back in my Tribes 2 days. With a really asshole team, I'd destroy our own generators. Basically that powers our base so we can spawn vehicles, change weapons, class, and heal. Also our defense turrets go down. Someone needs to go repair the turrets. It's pretty much one of the most dickest things you can do in any game tbh.

Tribes 2 is probably one of the greatest PC games ever made. It was the first game to allows 64x64 ( bleive it was 64x64. maybe it was 32x32) players and huge battles. There is nothing like it. Not even Battlefield was able to ever catch up to it. Which is the second closest thing.

Top Bottom