• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Need Some Help With Changing My Avatar

Murderer Enshrined

I keep on trying to change my avatar but it keeps reverting back to what I had before.

Is this a glitch? Am I doing something wrong?

I click my avatar, I browse My Pictures, I use an image that is only 400x400 pixels or less, and it still reverts back to the avatar you see now, which is the one I've been using since I started posting here, which is the only one I've ever used, because I've not been posting here for very long.

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I've been having this exact problem in mobile. Avatars have been completely inconsistent, not just mine, but everyone else's as well. At one point, I had three different avatars displayed depending on where I was viewing them. My posts finally display the proper avatar, but my profile up top still displays the old one.

Murderer Enshrined

Well, that sucks.

Why can't an administrator change it for you?

Because I had this idea for a sig and avi theme, and I already have the sig, but I wanted to use this as an avatar:

hF504sqB_o.jpg

I'm sure it'll get resized once inserted, but that image, as of right now, is 220 x 220 pixels, so, it should work out fine.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
We've been having this issue across our boards for some time now - I'll mention it again to Steve and see if he can figure it out.

It's a pain, for sure, but hopefully we can get a fix in place. It keeps popping up as a problem, but I'll see what we can do.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Right, so our internet is being very badly behaved and anyone using the same provider as us is having the same issues.

Once it's been repaired, Steve will get online and sort it out - apparently there's a simple fix, so all should be sorted out asap.

Top Bottom