• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Mercenaries 3D I need help with a question on costumes from good players ..

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- i have gotten an A , S , or SS on almost every mission except i havent played the EX-missions..- I am trying to unlock weskers ALT and Hunks ALT....but i havent yet??-i havent played every mission in single player mostly all missions were done in DUO, do i have to beat them all in single player also to unlock these ??
-Please any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Lizzy

Hi!
As long as you have got an A in every level up to the EX missions in either duo or single mode, you should unlock all the costumes.
Hope this helps!

HELLBOY1980

Hi!
As long as you have got an A in every level up to the EX missions in either duo or single mode, you should unlock all the costumes.
Hope this helps!
- No , i had to beat it in both duo and solo with hunk to get his costume... weskers alt ive beaten missions 1-3 all with an ss on solo and the rest all in duo with ss and i have still not unlocked him...guess i have to beat it all with wesker

Lizzy

I've only used Jill and unlocked everything for all characters - I have SS in all duo missions including EX and S or SS in solo up to and including 5 so character usage doesn't make a difference.

HELLBOY1980

I've only used Jill and unlocked everything for all characters - I have SS in all duo missions including EX and S or SS in solo up to and including 5 so character usage doesn't make a difference.
-thats weird for me....I seriously had to do that !! i also dont have rebeccas alt either?? still no wesker alt and my game is brand new

Top Bottom