• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I got an A rank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 saves
0 deaths
0 first aid sprays used
gave the meds to rodrigo
Saved Steve as quickly as possible
And beat the game in 4 hours and 21 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I unlocked an achievment worth 150G and the unlimited R. Launcher!!!!!

AgentZero

If I were 21 I would definitly have some expensive wine right now XD. Wine because I'm not the biggest fan of beer, (Mikes hard lemonade anyone?)
NOTE: I have only had some drinks of alcahol, I don't drink it.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
What the - ?
Is that what it takes to get an A rank in CV? Because if it is, then I will probably never get one. . . ever! How did you even manage to do that? It seems near impossible!

AgentZero

What the - ?
Is that what it takes to get an A rank in CV? Because if it is, then I will probably never get one. . . ever! How did you even manage to do that? It seems near impossible!
When go to switch the disc (Or save second half data) It is a free save. so it will say 00 saves. And once you get a basic stragety (Mine was use the gun when they fall down use a knife and keep duing this until you get the bowgun) Then your gonna be just fine.

Genie

Congrats :D I always do fine in the beginning but I always fail the tyrant battle..

AgentZero

Congrats :D I always do fine in the beginning but I always fail the tyrant battle..
TIP. take BOW rounds hit him 3 times until he hits you on the ground, use up all acid rounds, and then launch it, If he dosnt fall use up the rest of the flame rounds an wait until the thing beeps and launch again. If he dosnt die this time your a REALLY bad aim.

Genie

TIP. take BOW rounds hit him 3 times until he hits you on the ground, use up all acid rounds, and then launch it, If he dosnt fall use up the rest of the flame rounds an wait until the thing beeps and launch again. If he dosnt die this time your a REALLY bad aim.
Thanks :D I'll try it the next time I bother to play. But he always moves so fast that I don't have the time to dodge and then I die when he hits 'cause I always have low health :/ Because you have to also shoot him before the plane fight and that takes health and ammo too :< It sucks that you can't use first aid sprays :/ As if not saving and dying isn't difficult enough..

Retrogamer

• I tried this, but failed miserably.The bandersnatch got me in the turntable room.Is there a way to fake out zombies so they lunge at you effectively? i accidentally did this once to two zombies in a row, and couldn't get it to work.I did get better at dodging zombies though, because i can at least avoid damage from the graveyard zombies from practice, but i guess i still need more practice before a ranking.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Awesome!! Well done :) I always want to try getting a high rank on CVX, but I know if I died at the end I would probably throw the controller at the TV screen out of rage lol, especially if I got killed by that falling trap at the end of the game as Claire.

AgentZero

If your refferring to having zombies lunge at you and then slap them in the knees...No. there isnt a way, its VERY hard and would reccommend using your gun alot. (Also A trick with dogs, Shoot them and then come up to him and knife him like crazy, very effective.

Retrogamer

I usually run around them, because it is the only way i know, which involved luring to a corner, then running behind them.It works quite well in code veronica x.In re1, zombies walk into walls for some reason.
Bandersnatches, are left handed.I think going on their right makes them avoidable easily.

MissDomino

Premium
Well done. I tried this once and I also died at the tyrant part.
I'll need to try again one day.

AgentZero

Mine too, along with remake :D

I always panic when I get to the tyrant (in the plane) and take stupid risks.
Shoot him with three BOW rounds, He will then sprint knocking you on the floor, Run away before he hits you again, use health, 6 flame rounds, 8-10 acid rounds and then shoot the catapoult.

Top Bottom