• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I couldn't find a thread about this so.....

Melissa Mertens

I have been trying like hell to get 100 percent on this game. And I finally beat every campaign, every chapter on no hope and I only have 92 percent... What else do I need to do to get the last 8 percent? I have just spent the last 45 minutes typing in various way of this question in Google only to find NOTHING of help so I decided to post a thread. Please someone help me :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Does the last 8% have to do with Mercenaries maps? Do you have to get a certain score on the campaign challenges? Have you used all of the characters? (ie; Ada, Chris, Piers, Leon, Helena, Jake and Sherry?) My best advice is to search around online and find out what all 100% entails then you can better gauge what you're lacking.

Melissa Mertens

Yeah i have NO idea xD I tried looking online but all I get is re6 reviews and opinion threads on how good it was. No matter how I word the question. I mean the only thing I don't have is all the medals and titles on level 4... And I hope that's not it. I just don't understand because each difficulty was 20 percent. With each chapter being 1 percent, until I got to no hope, which is why I'm confused.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think, and this is just a theory since it has been a while since I last played the game, but I think that you also need to get the highest rank on each and every single level (And I think difficulty also matters when trying to get these ranks) and destroy all the emblems in the game. I know RE5 required all of this to get 100%, so I'm guessing RE6 needs the same.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
This is weird, I was quite sure all you had to do is beat all the chapters on all difficulties but then again I haven't bothered getting 100%.

Top Bottom