• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 How the f**k do i get paste the falling burning airplane in start??

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Im told to space+up down left or right. But i tryed all... So annoying! Someone pls help!?

You mean in the Prelude, when everything is exploding behind you? Just start moving in the direction of the camera (Down) and hold Space to run... That should do it, actually.

Dude, just go to youtube, or read a walkthrough or something.

Sure. Because the purpose of a forum like this is to tell everyone with a problem to look it up in a walkthrough. :rolleyes:

Fenris

Wolf :)
Like Hel said, it is important to HOLD the button. I know from a lot of people (including me) that they thought you have to press the button as quick as you can (because you had to do it this way in RE4 and 5 during the QTEs) But if you do that in RE6 the character will switch between running and the normal walking for every millisecond and that makes the character even slower.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
You mean in the Prelude, when everything is exploding behind you? Just start moving in the direction of the camera (Down) and hold Space to run... That should do it, actually.

Sure. Because the purpose of a forum like this is to tell everyone with a problem to look it up in a walkthrough. :rolleyes:
But I wouldn't care if it were you or KK, or MissDomino or something. But when you come and your first and only post is to ask for help, you're better off looking it up in youtube or something.

morten eriksen

! Youtube only show how you visually get past this scene! Ofc i know wich direction i should run, and the game gives info on which buttons to push/hold. And i still cant make this work. So hard to understand thats why i ask this qustion here. Im not doing for fun, i can assure you! You are not forced to reply on this subject.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
But I wouldn't care if it were you or KK, or MissDomino or something. But when you come and your first and only post is to ask for help, you're better off looking it up in youtube or something.
New people tend to come to our forums first and foremost with questions. Heck, that's why I post in other forums - I can't find what I want and it's easier to ask someone who knows rather than trawl YouTube for badly-produced walkthroughs. If anything, we should be encouraging and helpful to new posters, not telling them to go somewhere else.

On topic, I totally did the whole "I only have to press the buttons once, right?" thing and got hit by the plane in my first try during the prelude. As Hel has kindly pointed out, holding down the required keys/buttons should solve the problem. If it doesn't, can you give us more description as to what's causing the problem? Because following the on-screen prompts should work..?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
New people tend to come to our forums first and foremost with questions. Heck, that's why I post in other forums - I can't find what I want and it's easier to ask someone who knows rather than trawl YouTube for badly-produced walkthroughs. If anything, we should be encouraging and helpful to new posters, not telling them to go somewhere else.

On topic, I totally did the whole "I only have to press the buttons once, right?" thing and got hit by the plane in my first try during the prelude. As Hel has kindly pointed out, holding down the required keys/buttons should solve the problem. If it doesn't, can you give us more description as to what's causing the problem? Because following the on-screen prompts should work..?
Okay. Sorry. I will just not post next time. I figure that Yahoo answers or something that they could ask. But I get your point. Again, sorry.

lcj

Press down + space button.

Don't tap the space button repeatedly, just press and don't release it, until you meet Helena on the top of a sedan car and then you will jumping to a helicopter.

Top Bottom