• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How far can you go without saving

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Ok so i was feeling bored the other day and decided to play RE games without saving.

RE3: On easy mode of course because you start the game with 5 weapons (Rifle, Shotgun, Magnum, Handgun and knife) so i took all the weapons and ammo and went ramboing my way through the city. and died by the hand of the nemesis in the garden.

On hard mode died by the hand of the nemesis in the police station.

RE4: On normal died by the hand of the Verdugo in the sewers under the castle.

RE1: Both Chris and Jill was able to reach enrico but was killed by a hunter.

RE survivor: completed the game 3 times in a row.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
There was a time when I could complete both RE1 and 2 (Easy and Normal mode) without saving. In RE2, I found it more difficult as Claire because you have to play as Sherry once or twice and she's too slow to outrun the dogs and bugs. When I'm not trying to beat the game without saving, I always save before the bug part especially because there's little you can do once they catch up with Sherry.

I didn't try RE3, mainly because by the time I got to play it, my period of extreme fascination for videogames was over and I wouldn't play through an entire game in one run anymore. But there shouldn't be any problems since the easy difficulty is a joke and Hard is as challenging as RE2's Normal mode at best. If Nemesis causes trouble, just flee whenever you can instead of fighting him and all should be fine, unless you've unlocked the rocket launcher in Mercenaries, then he's no longer a threat either.

I found Code Veronica so hard that I couldn't even finish it normally without cheats, and I never finished 4 at all thanks to the stupid controls, so I can't talk about that.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well, I don't die at all in RE4 and CVX. I haven't had much playthrough of RE1, 2, or 3 So I can't really tell you on those.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I have a compulsive need to save even though I know that I can complete the game without dying. I'm attempting to get an A rank in CVX at the moment and I'm trying to resist the urge to save haha!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I have a compulsive need to save even though I know that I can complete the game without dying. I'm attempting to get an A rank in CVX at the moment and I'm trying to resist the urge to save haha!
I wish you luck on the A rank.

Top Bottom