• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did Albert W break into Spencer’s estate?

The Darkening Sea

I wonder about this every time I play Lost in Nightmares.

Judging by the evidence that Chris and Jill find the front doors locked and the security lay dead in the hall, I theorise that he leaped through a top front window and landed on the balcony in the main hall. He fought with the security - some of which remained downstairs and others went upstairs - killed them as they shot at him, smashed his fist into a part of the balcony and the chunk that broke away landed on one (or more) of the men below. I suspect Albert W doesn’t zoom down narrow corridors and round sharp corners, only wide-open spaces such as in a room or outside...he has nothing to fear and so he wouldn’t be in a hurry. Or maybe instead he came through a bottom side window by punching in the glass and frame, stepping over the ledge into a corridor and the noise alerted the security men for when he opened the door and went into the main hall. Though I wonder how exactly he managed to reach Spencer’s bedroom - because I seriously doubt he took the long route that Chris and Jill did - and whether Spencer himself was already awake, or was awoken by hearing Albert W kill his security just outside his room.

What do you guys think?

wanderer

battle master
or rather than that crazy script you have, the reality : Spencer let him in.
Albert and Spencer were having conversation. no weapons, no security. and so Spencer did not suspect wesker was there to change his plans.

The Darkening Sea

Albert and Spencer were having conversation. no weapons, no security. and so Spencer did not suspect wesker was there to change his plans.

Do you even know what you're talking about? Here's something for you to think about -

1. It is late at night...is this the time you call someone over for a chat? Don't you think it would be at an earlier time, that they would be sitting in the nice dining room with the fire on?
2. Spencer is wearing his dressing gown...do you think he might have gotten out of bed? Not something you wear when you're expecting a certain person to knock on your door.
3. There ARE dead security men in the main hall with their blood stains smeared across the floor.
4. And there ARE dead security men outside Spencer's room with their blood stains smeared across the walls and floors.
5. Prior to this event, Spencer had used his Butler to contact a man he knows (Ricardo I think his name is) and pass a letter on for him to send to Albert W. The information is given in a game file...and Spencer WANTED him to show up unannounced that night. Spencer also probably wanted to die, too.

And there is clear evidence of a break in!

Fenris

Wolf :)
He probably broke in through a window easily took out the guards and then disabled the main door (which you can't enter and is the reason Chris and Jill have to talk through all those dungeons) Since we don't know how the actual castle looks like (apart from the main hall, the basement and those small corridors) maybe he killed a lot more guards and solved some puzzles (Spencer obviously has a thing for them) on his own. It's unlikely he invited him in. In Umbrella Chronicles Wesker gave informations public that made Spencer a wanted criminal so he has no reason to invite him.

The Darkening Sea

Call me crazy,but it couldn't have been possible that someone say locked the door after closing it :p

Yes, but if that were the case then why would he proceed to slay them in the hall? Don't make sense...and there is all the other evidence to suggest that he showed up unannounced. A piece of the balcony is literally torn away - this doesn't sound like a peaceful invite :p No, Albert W put his fist/foot through that balcony I know it!

Denzil22

Premium
I think spencer know wesker might show up based on what his diary said that's why he fired his butler so he wouldn't get killed or that's how I read it . Havering said that I still think spencer didn't expect to be killed by him.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT

i agree with hem,and hes not crazy! im not stupid to put a trust in person such as wesker when it comes to work like this! as matter of fact i will not trust in no one anyhow he kill them! or someone did? not the script maybe they put them randomly.....

The Darkening Sea

I think spencer know wesker might show up based on what his diary said that's why he fired his butler so he wouldn't get killed or that's how I read it . Havering said that I still think spencer didn't expect to be killed by him.

5. Prior to this event, Spencer had used his Butler to contact a man he knows (Ricardo I think his name is) and pass a letter on for him to send to Albert W. The information is given in a game file.
Spencer hated being, old, even more he hated being confined to a wheelchair and that's why he wanted to find the secrets to immortality. When he discovered Alex W had ran off with the data/research, he figured he was going to die from old age after all. Spencer was betrayed by both Albert and Alex W. It looks like Spencer wanted to tell some truth before he died, so he led Albert W to him via the letter informing him of his whereabouts. He did expect him to show up at some point, but (not) that night!

Top Bottom