• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HEY PLEASE ANSWER ME !!!

Mr.Tony

So guys i do know that the Begening hour is a Demo teaser that happen like months before RE7 so i have some very very important questions please....
Please i would like to know:
- So in the last Update of the last Demo..." THE DOOR " of the doom that was locked will only be Unlocked now.... So:
How can i explain or get that canonicaly ?? I mean C'mon....The events of the Begining hour did happen once so what about that door ? Is that another person or is it me that they wanna show that to ?? Please explain me this part because im confused thanks...

- How many people did we play with in that Demo ? One or Two ?
Was it Clancy ?? Or there was someone else and how many time gap between that two events, thanks.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It's all the same demo. They just unlocked more rooms as time goes on. The only thing different is how they end and their length. You can watch them on Youtube but it's really not much. Basically in this demo you can now go through a door that was always locked.

You won't be able to role back the demo or get the old version. There's no point in playing them either because no one else it. The point of the demos is to bring people together and get them talking about it and speculating.

Mr.Tony

Oh...I got Snatched by Jack Baker when openned the door to the outside...
With a smile...WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, SON.

Will you play it when it get released ?
▶ If so, let's play it togather at ones.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Oh...I got Snatched by Jack Baker when openned the door to the outside...
With a smile...WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, SON.

Will you play it when it get released ?
▶ If so, let's play it togather at ones.

Lol that's the basic ending and the worst one. But it's a classic since it's the original. You can actually escape the house now and there is a dirty coin that you can earn which will transfer over to the main game when it comes out if you keep your save file. No one has any idea what it's for.

Maybe... I'll see how I am when the game comes out. I've been off and on not well lately. Also with Resident Evil I kind of like to play those games on my own for the first play through without any distractions. I'm quite hyper focused with my favorite titles. Otherwise I'd be a live streamer, but who the hell wants to watch people getting collectables and scouting for every secret? Sadly they don't in most cases.

Mr.Tony

Poo..poo...
So i'll be struggling on my own too...
I won't STOP Till the credits / ending what about you ?.Vr or Tv ?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Probably TV, but I really want to play it in VR. You can see my post on VR I recently posted today on MartinMilks thread about RE7 VR.

Top Bottom