• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey, Jill here....

Jill Valentine

Hey guys, I'm Jill Valentine, but you can call me Jill. I checked out this forum before I joined, and immediately realized that I would've been a Jill sandwich if I didn't join :p

So, hope I get used to this place fast! I first borrowed RE4 from a friend, not knowing anything about it, then I beat the game...twice, and I became a die-hard RE fan. True, I haven't played any other RE games, but I watch clips on Youtube, I Wikipedia them, and read the S.D. Perry novels (I'm currently reading Nemesis and Code Veronica).

(P.S. Sorry if my sig is too big [cuz I think it is..]; if it is, PM me. Also, I'm kinda surprised that there's no members named Jill or Leon yet! LOL)

Hira

Nice to meet you. As with you, I first played RE4, and became...highly addicted lol. I'm getting RE5 and everything. Welcome Jill, and nice to meet you, names Hira, also known as Antonio or Anthony. Message me anytime, you'll see me around the site.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
A New Member, Welcome!!
Theres a few people here that use jill an leon in there names... Theres "Valentine" and "Leon S Kennedy" for example an theres probaly more over the site haha.

Re4 is good eh? Wesker1987 has been playing it recently haha!!
What console did you play re4 on, playstation, wii, or gamecube?

And no your signature is not too big, I've seen much bigger ones on this site haha.

Jill Valentine

RE5.;27913 said:
A New Member, Welcome!!
Theres a few people here that use jill an leon in there names... Theres "Valentine" and "Leon S Kennedy" for example an theres probaly more over the site haha.

Re4 is good eh? Wesker1987 has been playing it recently haha!!
What console did you play re4 on, playstation, wii, or gamecube?

And no your signature is not too big, I've seen much bigger ones on this site haha.

I play on GC, but I WISH I had it on the Wii....

Trinity.;27913 said:
Welcome, and be aware of kangaroos and cows.

Lol. What the heck.

Wesker1987

hello there! and welcome. Just a quick hello then i'm off to find this saddler ashole, just had the parasite removed and i'm feelin well geed!
Catch eeeee!

Top Bottom