• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak File 2 HELPPPP!!!!

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
I need a help with shoving heavy objects.
I don't know how to command my partner to help me shoving heavy objects. I tried to press everything, nothing works?!?!

So do you know how to command a partner to help you shove objects? PLS ASAP

shadowman912

At first I laughed at this, but then I realized it's almost a year old, and no one ever helped you :p dropping the ball here guys

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I didn't even know this was even here. But I can say my manual for Outbreak File #2 doesn't say anything about other team members pushing objects, or anything about heavier objects to push.

shadowman912

I remember. There's some crates and stuff that block access to certain areas. Mark can push them alone, but if you don't like playing as him that's not to good. Otherwise you have to walk against it with your character, and as they strain to push it use the HELP request while an AI partner is near. As long as you have a favorible relationship with them they'll jump in, but if you ticked them off they'll just ignore you and you're screwed.

Mattyice26

I dont think anyone will help u on single player. At least thats been my experience. An ive played a lifetime of outbreak. Sorry friend

Top Bottom