• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 help me out

wanderer

battle master
i don't know tech talk, so use easy tech speak and tell me how do i get RE6 to work on my machine?
is it the whole machine needs to be upgraded or just one part? i would rather just upgrade the parts i need to get this working with medium/low graphic settings.

cfxv.jpg

L

Lurker
Only two things really matter on this screen- Processor and GPU. Your processor is good, though it could be better. I managed to get RE6 running with an i5 processor, so it's fine. Your GPU, however, is outdated. If you want to get a good one, it could cost a few hundred dollars. Otherwise, if you don't want to do that, I'd turn every setting in the game to low and set the resolution to as low as possible, which will increase performance.

wanderer

battle master
Only two things really matter on this screen- Processor and GPU. Your processor is good, though it could be better. I managed to get RE6 running with an i5 processor, so it's fine. Your GPU, however, is outdated. If you want to get a good one, it could cost a few hundred dollars. Otherwise, if you don't want to do that, I'd turn every setting in the game to low and set the resolution to as low as possible, which will increase performance.

thanks that's what i need to know.

Top Bottom