• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello!

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Hello everyone! I figured it was about time to find a community of people who love Resident Evil as much as I do. I'm Scrumpeh (My real name is Louis) and there are no words for how much I love Resident Evil. My first Resident Evil game ever was 4. I've only managed to beat Resident Evil 2, but I got to play a lot of REmake and the Original, along with Nemesis. I had a blast with 5, and I thought 6 was pretty good too, although I thought it had a bit too much action, but other than that I liked it. I've recently purchased Revelations 2 and I feel that this is (in my opinion) one of the better Resident Evil's in recent years.

My PSN (PS4) if you would like to add me is Kazurei597. Resident Evil Revelations 2 Raid mode seems dead, unless I'm on at the wrong time or something :p

Rambling aside, I'm glad I could find a great community of people. I look forward to meeting you guys :)

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Glad to meet someone else who likes the new games too. And I agree that Revelations 2 is one of the best, if not the best game we've seen lately.
Welcome to the forums!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I usually don't venture into these introduction thread things but I see that you've been making yourself at home so hello and welcome to the forum. :)

Top Bottom