• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello peeps! Whats crackalacking!?

Esura

Hello peeps, I'm new here, and to RE games in general (Re5 was my first RE game I played). I came from devilmaycry.org forums.

Didn't know Steve had a RE forum or I would of joined awhile ago.

Oh, off topic though...but on Thursday, June 4th I graduated from high school. Class of 09 W00T!!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hi Esura and welcome on board! Hope to see ya around. :)

Edit, Congrats on your graduation!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Welcome to the forums, Esura. Congrats on graduating; it's a wonderful feeling being 'free' of high school, aha. I hope to see you around- enjoy your stay!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Welcome, enjoy your stay, you can check in anytime you like, but you can never leave.:)

And don't feel bad about only playing RE5, you will get others in time, but until then, RE5 documents most of the significant events in that Resident Evil History File.:)

Esura

Spike991;44182 said:
Welcome, enjoy your stay, you can check in anytime you like, but you can never leave.:)

And don't feel bad about only playing RE5, you will get others in time, but until then, RE5 documents most of the significant events in that Resident Evil History File.:)

Oh, I read them. Quite interesting although the Wesker Project stuff confuses me.

I'm kinda skeptical of playing older REs because of the backtracking, an element in games that has grown tiresome over the years for me. I may play em one day though.

And isnt that Marilyn Monroe in La Femme Fatale avvy and siggy?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Esura;44189 said:
Oh, I read them. Quite interesting although the Wesker Project stuff confuses me.

I'm kinda skeptical of playing older REs because of the backtracking, an element in games that has grown tiresome over the years for me. I may play em one day though.

Eh, no. It's Marilyn's somewhat unknown twin. She happens to be involved with RE. :)

Is there so much backtracking in older RE games? Perhaps I don't entirely understand what you mean?

You should at least get RE4, I think you would like it if you do like RE5. It's perhaps less action though. I think. :)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Esura;44189 said:

Well if you have any questions about Project W or any of that, I happen to major in it.:)(not really, but I understood it)

And the 'backtracking' thing isn't quite as bad, or plain as it sounds from that one term, you really just have to play them, the people that usually talk bad about them are the ones that haven't taken the time to really try it, and the ones who did, are on forums like this.:)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
theres alot of backtracking i find, especially in REmake well or original since its a remake lol

Hoady

Yoyo man hows it going keeping safe?Ahhh high school graduation who needs it i'm a stinking drop out returning to school in 2 weeks to get my year 11 done looks excellent on my resume.:huh:

Everyones pretty dandy i guess just have a scope lol even if you can't be screwed on RE for a day some good general discussion chat goes down nicely.Enjoy.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ford1001;44390 said:
hey,welcome to R.E.V(residentEvilNews), Hope you enjoy your stay!
La Femme Fatale;44393 said:
Pretty sure that's REN, hun. ;)
REV would be an okay name. It could mean Resident Evil Vengeance, or maybe Resident Evil Virus. :p

Captain Courageous;44403 said:
Party pooper.:p
Party pooper? Never heard of it before. :lol:

Top Bottom