• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hel sends her regards

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Good afternoon,

I am Hel, the guardian of the Norse underworld Helheim. I'm visiting this forum because many of my dead have escaped lately, and I hear they are to be found in a videogame called "Resident Evil", where they try to eat the living! I need to catch them and bring them back to my realm, but due to some minor inconvenience, I'll have to wait until October 2nd before I can do that. In the meantime, I hope you will welcome me in your world.

Regards,
Hel

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Good afternoon,

I am Hel, the guardian of the Norse underworld Helheim. I'm visiting this forum because many of my dead have escaped lately, and I hear they are to be found in a videogame called "Resident Evil", where they try to eat the living! I need to catch them and bring them back to my realm, but due to some minor inconvenience, I'll have to wait until October 2nd before I can do that. In the meantime, I hope you will welcome me in your world.

Regards,
Hel
This was easily the best intro I have ever read, Welcome to the forums!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome, Hel! I'm fascinated and somewhat interested in Norse mythology. :) But actually I know more about Hades, Hel and Helheim is little known to me.
So this is you. :D

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yes, this is one of the many depictions of me. However, most of them tend to describe me as an evil old hag, and since you're interested in Norse mythology, you might know that the Christian term "hell" actually derives from Hel/Helheim. That's just not fair! I never hurt anyone! :(

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Hello pleasure's all ours

I see we have some things in common but in a different aspect....
Anyhow glad you got stuck here one way or another you won't turn back for a long time...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yes, this is one of the many depictions of me. However, most of them tend to describe me as an evil old hag, and since you're interested in Norse mythology, you might know that the Christian term "hell" actually derives from Hel/Helheim. That's just not fair! I never hurt anyone! :(
I take comfort in knowing that if I ever should end up in Hell/Helheim, at least you - the hostess - have a great sense of humor. :D

Top Bottom