• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak 1 Hardest Level (File 1)

Mr Sunshine

I've never managed to beat Decisions, Decisions. It seemed to be too long and the few times I played it I would always get 100% infected. Also I wasn't good at making decisions back then.

The hospital is the second hardest for me. If you know where to find the codes in order to burn that stalker everything is simplified. The problem is I always forget where those codes are! xD

What about you?

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
^If you still got the game I might be able to talk you through the level.

I got stuck at the hospital. That creature that comes through the air vents kept getting to me and kill me/team.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Decisions, Decisions was always the hardest for me as well, I always have to use a walkthrough no matter how many times I play that scenario. :oops: The Hive was right on up there in line for the hardest as well until I got the hang of it; after one or two play-throughs, it became my favorite scenario from File #1. (It also had a very creepy atmosphere and the leech-guy always creeped me out - in that good, "gotta love survival horror" type way.)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
The hospital was the hardest for me, for the same reasons as Fallen lol. Decisions, Decisions was pretty difficult for me until I beat the level of course. You should've seen me getting my ass whooped because I thought that "busting through the window, making a dramatic entrance...in a speedo" meant "we will have an epic battle and this speedo-clad monster will lose and then I will go forth and beat this level!". I was wrong, naturally.

Mr Sunshine

Are you trying to get gold status? :p

As for the original question, I totally never got pass the first level. Damn squeegee good fo' nuffin.

Not really!

And I don't give a **** about the original question either, your highness. I was hoping for a foxy lady to fall for it and come here. Now, take your clothes off.

And what does that last line mean btw?

Edit: Damn looks like more people come in. there goes my chance..

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
Decisions, Decisions was always the hardest for me as well, I always have to use a walkthrough no matter how many times I play that scenario. :oops: The Hive was right on up there in line for the hardest as well until I got the hang of it; after one or two play-throughs, it became my favorite scenario from File #1. (It also had a very creepy atmosphere and the leech-guy always creeped me out - in that good, "gotta love survival horror" type way.)

When you started talking about The Hive you made me remember something that happened to me. I was waiting for the the lift thing to go up. I hear a door open or something, I can't remember it was back years ago, but I go to check it out and the camera angle changes on me and. Theirs a hunter mid jump at me.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Not really!

And I don't give a **** about the original question either, your highness. I was hoping for a foxy lady to fall for it and come here. Now, take your clothes off.

No, no...by all means, continue :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Not really!

Isn't this the game where you get to use squeegees, mops, and beer bottles to fight zombies or is that another one?

zombinater007

id have to say that the hive is the most difficult one (yes im back :p been busy with christmas stuff i got) though the first time i played i thought the first level was difficult yet i died and counted me as beating the level

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I couldn't beat DD offline for the longest because it was so long (and the AI I sent to the basement would never come back because I was slow), but once I mastered it online, it became one of the easiest levels. The hardest, as I remember it, was HF because of the lack of ammo, though the boss was one of the easiest to get around.

B.Martin

I'm gonna be honest, i can't remember any levels except the first level, the hospital, the level where you detonate all the bombs, someone help me out. There is an apartment level as well, i liked that one i remember that. What others are there, describe them for me! Or some pics :D

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Outbreak - bar, streets (ends with the detonation to clear Main Street)
Below Freezing Point - underground labs (ends with G-Mutant fight)
The Hive - hospital, sewers (ends with Leech Queen fight)
Hellfire - hotel that's on fire (ends with Queen Licker fight)
Decisions, Decisions - university, docks, research areas (ends with Thanatos fight)

The scenario you like with the apartments is probably Hellfire, which is actually a hotel. Was it on fire?

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Yeah, but he said the level with the "apartments" is separate from the one where the bomb is detonated, which is Outbreak. That's how I read his post, at least.

B.Martin

I was talking about hellfire, i enjoyed all the levels and reading that reminds me of them all good descriptions, but i can't recall 'decisions decisions' for some reason.

Top Bottom