• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Birthday Blargh Man

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
My brother, @Blargh Man doesn't really come to the forum anymore, nor does he have a chance to really. But regardless, with everything our family has gone through in the past month, with our mom being in the hospital and all, I wanted to make him a HBD thread so everyone can tell him Happy Birthday.

It's the big 18! For a minute, I forgot that he was that old now LOL. It seems like just yesterday I was changing diapers :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Tell your brother happy birthday for me, Tremor! He's almost old enough to drink!

Edit: Oh wait, no he's not. He can serve in the military or something like that.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Never heard of that user, but he's tremor's brother, so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :horde:

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Happy 18th Birthday!! Being an adult is great!.. or so I've heard... I'm not ready yet.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
LOL Maggie...unless you already know, look up the word "bæ" and its meaning :p you will have a nice laugh.
Haha, yes, I know. Didn't mean it like that. You know, babe. (It's just easier sometimes, especially when you're on your phone. :p)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Tremor greet your bro happy birthday from me!
18? It feels like it's only five minutes since he was 14. :p
He can celebrate with a drink... if he comes to Europe!

LOL Maggie...unless you already know, look up the word "bæ" and its meaning :p you will have a nice laugh.
Lol "bæ" is what sheep says in Norwegian.

Top Bottom