• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good Evening

judled

speaking of evening what time is it where you guys are?
its 1:45 am over here and im supposed to be doing a 2000 word essay on engineering in scociety for monday. not good

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It is almost ten here, and I'm trying to write a 1000-1500 word paper on animal rights and Canadian institutions, then I have another 1500 worder on women in the media. Both are due on Monday. **** my life. :p

Welcome again, Biohazard. I feel bad going completely off-topic in someone's introduction thread, aha. :p

judled

cool what you studying?
im on my first year aced all my exams so far. hope it stays that way. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
cool what you studying?
im on my first year aced all my exams so far. hope it stays that way.

Congrats! That's awesome for your first year, I definitely didn't ace anything in mine. I'm in honours Political Science, my strand is public policy administration. :)

judled

La Femme Fatale;30945 said:
Congrats! That's awesome for your first year, I definitely didn't ace anything in mine. I'm in honours Political Science, my strand is public policy administration. :)

now that sounds hard i'm only on an ordinary degree but i'm gona try for the higher degree once i get this one.
doing building services engineering.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's not hard, it just takes alot of work. I need to get a Master's degree too after I'm done the Bachelors... it's getting so difficult to find an above-average paying job with just a Bachelors. I swear it's like the new high school degree. :(

judled

yeah your righ... i just hope the zombie outbreak happens soon so i can stop studdying and start zombie hunting. haha :)
so what job would you get with that degree?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Almost any department in the bureaucracy. I'm already in the civil service right now, I work at the LCBO which is the government regulated liquor control company- i.e the liquor store, lol. But to move up in the bureau and into a different department I really need a Masters. It's basically a policy analyst degree- since politicians don't know a rat's ass about policies and laws, they all have advisors which provide an outline of the pros and cons of each policy area. This is what I want to get into, aha. Hopefully.

judled

thats sounds so hard. law is so hard to understand. you sound really dedicated to your course i'm sure you'll move right up if you keep this frame of mind. :) good luck with it :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Haha, thanks judled! I appreciate that. :) Good luck with your degree as well.

Just to get back on topic, we apologize for taking over your thread, Biohazard. Hope to see you posting more often here!

judled

:) thanks femme :)
yeah biohazard sorry bout this hope to see you on here all the time :)
oh god im addicted to RE forums... again
good luck bio :)

Top Bottom