• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gear Custumization

JDK

I thought of this while thinking about why they took away the Resident Evil 4 Case Capacity system.
What if we could decide the characters gear, like pouches on the belt that are meant to hold 2 clips of Handgun Ammunition. You could choose what armor, ammo type pouches, and gun holsters. Or if you wanted to go more melee, how about equip a knife pouches on your leg, mini sword length on waist, and 2 small ones on torso and pull out whichever suits the situation best. It would limit you yet free you. I mean, they're already going mercenary with it, why not go all the way? Any ideas on this are welcome, it was just something I figured might be worth making a thread on.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I don't quite follow what you are trying to accomplish. Are you trying to gather information for a fan-fic or are you talking about game design in some fashion?

JDK

I don't quite follow what you are trying to accomplish. Are you trying to gather information for a fan-fic or are you talking about game design in some fashion?

I'm pretty new to the forum so if I'm posting in the wrong section please inform me o.o
What I'm trying to say is a capacity system that is determined by the characters actual clothing/gear. Wasn't sure if this was considered fan fic or not but thought it would be safest if written here. Just a idea I thought of which made me think it was considered fan fic but is about the game's design, so sort of both.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm pretty new to the forum so if I'm posting in the wrong section please inform me o.o
What I'm trying to say is a capacity system that is determined by the characters actual clothing/gear. Wasn't sure if this was considered fan fic or not but thought it would be safest if written here. Just a idea I thought of which made me think it was considered fan fic but is about the game's design, so sort of both.
If you're saying that you want to post an idea or theory for how the game should work then it's best to actually put it in the RE6 section if it's about RE6, or RE General Discussion...The latter probably being your safest bet...

P.S. Welcome to the forum my friend...

JDK

If you're saying that you want to post an idea or theory for how the game should work then it's best to actually put it in the RE6 section if it's about RE6, or RE General Discussion...The latter probably being your safest bet...

P.S. Welcome to the forum my friend...

Thanks for the future reference, though I'm not sure how I move the thread, or if I even can.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Thanks for the future reference, though I'm not sure how I move the thread, or if I even can.
You can't...If I were you, I'd just ask a staff member to close this thread or delete it, then you can start it anew in one of the other sections...It's no biggie...

Top Bottom