• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

G>Nemesis

Wesker90

I see many have praised the hell out of the Nemesis T Type for many years since his inception in RE3 that's understandable but besides his first appearance and the Police Station window he's never been more frightening than badass imo, I prefer the scare factor from the games main antagonist and Birkin seemed to deliver on more occasions than Nemesis other than the fact he's supposed to mutate into something more terrifying every time you beat him.

I think G was regarded superior to anything the T virus had established including the Nemesis, Both are nigh unstoppable but Birkin had everything going for him had he not overdosed so much at the beginning, Imagine a properly controlled G who's supposed to receive semi Immortality compared to the simply hard to kill Nemesis?

G doesn't get as much credit as Nemesis but he should.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
IDK. I like Nemesis over G. What you put forth is a compelling thought, but it's just that. A thought. When giving credit, we give it to what we got, not what we could have had. I could give RE5 credit for what it COULD have been, but what it turned out to be was...In terms of horror at least, underwhelming and something I'll rarely go back to. G and Nemesis is the same way. I don't dislike G, but what they did with him vs. what they did with Nemesis? Well, I'll choose Nemesis every time. Plus, I like Nemesis's character design better.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I think that William Birkin G is the best designed enemy in the entire series. All of his forms are terrifying as you watch the former human of William Birkin morph in to this disgusting and malevolent being. His double winged form is the best enemy in the whole series.

I love Nemesis too and he gets better and better - but his final form is not a challenge and not great.

In one of the comics that features what happened to Nemesis while Jill was infected with the T virus - you can actually see a battle between Birkin and Nemesis. I don't remember who wins (if there even is a winner) - but it's an interesting concept.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
^I think so too. Even without having played the original RE2, I remember watching a YouTube video with all his transformations like 5 years ago and being immensely fascinated by it. Of course I got to experience the HD Birkin in RE2 remake, but there was definitely something much more creepy about his transformations in 98-graphics.

Top Bottom