• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Fun with Moira Burton

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
claire-isthatyouclairhdqtq.jpg

clairehaveyoufoundany6tp04.jpg

what-whatisthisfbq1z.jpg

whoathishallisdangerow0qro.jpg

youwerealmostaclaires4wp61.jpg

heresabracelet.itmighkhr4j.jpg

hopethisisnotchrissblj1qpj.jpg

ihavethisrhrq9.jpg

itmakesmereallyembarr3bodr.jpg

itsashotgunitsreallyp3cp1h.jpg

justamomentifoundsomepyom6.jpg

justtakealookatthisit7brrf.jpg

runclairehesinsanegto1d.jpg

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yeah, that's one of mine too. Even though I've never been a great fan of all that narm in RE1's voice acting, it would be nice if some of Moira's lines were similar to Barry's. After all, there must be a reason they brought his daughter in and not just some random new person without any ties to the already existing characters. I'm really looking forward to getting to know her better, especially since we learned a little about her rebellious personality. (Which doesn't mean I won't keep making fun of her, though.)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Yeah, that's one of mine too. Even though I've never been a great fan of all that narm in RE1's voice acting, it would be nice if some of Moira's lines were similar to Barry's. After all, there must be a reason they brought his daughter in and not just some random new person without any ties to the already existing characters. I'm really looking forward to getting to know her better, especially since we learned a little about her rebellious personality. (Which doesn't mean I won't keep making fun of her, though.)
By the looks of the recent rumours
Barry might be back and able to reiterate his famous lines himself :D

Sass-Haunted

I guess that I might be first hater of Moira.
She looks like innocent Young lady and she swears like a trooper.
I completely can understand when You're swearing to emphasize negative feelings,
but victims of torments wackjobs, rimjobs, etc is really out of taste.
I really dislike language that she uses, It's pretty unpleasant for ears.

Top Bottom