• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Friday The 13th Remake

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
saw that trailer awhile back, looks pretty badass now that jason runs in it.
thankgod for that i mean, come on, how hard is it to get away from someone who walks after you lol

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i don't actually remember that..
its been a very long time since i saw them movies, i just have this image in my head of him always walking, so my bad :( lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Rawr... looks like another teenagers all get killed movie id probaly end up watching it when it comes out X]

The part in the trailer when the girl gets run over by the baot looks well fuuny haha hope she gets chopped up by the fan!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Nope ive seen Haloween remake.. an texas chain saw massicar remake and the original of texas chain saw but i wasnt watching it properly >.>

thats about it those films are just killing, they okay

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha they shouldnt have spoiled the kills seeing as thats all thats in the film...

have you seen that film house of wax?
SAW is quite a good film i remmember when i watched that on download

Hoady

Nah i haven't seen House of Wax although i know Paris hilton dies in it which really makes me want to watch it.I haven't seen any of the SAW movies either am i missing out here?

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=693.msg17829#msg17829 date=1229182975]
Not really.
[/quote]

lol gave me a chuckle i'll stick to Silent Hill and Resident Evil(not the movies either there hideous).

A-Virus300

Yess!!! Sum1 mentioned this!

OK Feb and Mar. of 09 are like the most wicked

Feb Fri 13th this movie
Mar Fri 13th RESIDENT EVIL 5 IN STORES!!!
wooo!!!

I can't w8

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i realy can't wait, the Sack from PT2 is back

tn_Horror--Fridaythe13thPart2.jpg

friday_13_1.jpg

Top Bottom