• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 free dlc codes

weskerondope

hi people
i bought some resident evil games and i got some dlc codes that i dont really feel like using
so if anyone is interested you can have the codes, for free of course

i have one code for resident evil 6 on PC, which apparently give " Digital Artbook + Onslaught Mode"

and also one for revelations for ps3, i dont know what that code gives you though,

also im not sure if regions matters and stuff like that, but i bought my games in sweden so it would be pal, but maybe dlc are region free, i wouldnt know,

well if anyone is interested just tell me and ill send you pm with the codes (does this site have pm?)

UPDATE. both codes have been used now, so moderators feel free to delete this thread if you wish

weskerondope

well yes, they where bonus codes i got when bought the games, nothing i ordered specifically,
also it turns out my pc cant handle resident evil 6 at all, so that code is worthless for me untill i get a new pc, which will take a long time i bet,
as for my ps3 i dont wanna hook it up online, its very important for me to remain at 3.55 FW, so that makes my revelations dlc useless for me too,

i cant promise they will work, but i figure it wouldnt hurt to try if anyone wants them

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
The one for Revelations is mostly like of the Signature weapon pack, just thought I'll put that out there.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Hey I wouldn't mind trying the code for Revelations. I'm in the EU so it might work for me.

weskerondope

oh i gave that one to wakeupne0
but i dont know if he has used it yet
if the code for some reason doesnt work for him then i can send it to you

Top Bottom