• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fourm

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
in this thread i wanna share my ideas and yours also to the management!!!

first of all i want to say this fourm is awesome realy and more cool is the peopls hear too.

but when i finish comments or looking reading lol this kind of stuff i need to stay in the fourm but no little games or something else! like photo of the week maybe! or wall to share our photos or theme photo to make our page more awesome i hope i dident ask much! anyway it just come to my mind you know?

share us your idea if you like my? and i hope management see this thread and take it seriously.

thank you kind regards:love:

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Theres the show me your face thread which people use to share photos of themselves and there's already ongoing discussions in general discussion.
If you feel like you have a good idea for a forum thread or game feel free to create the thread :)

i dident know that bro! show me how to put my picture? thank you

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
in this thread i wanna share my ideas and yours also to the management!!!

first of all i want to say this fourm is awesome realy and more cool is the peopls hear too.

but when i finish comments or looking reading lol this kind of stuff i need to stay in the fourm but no little games or something else! like photo of the week maybe! or wall to share our photos or theme photo to make our page more awesome i hope i dident ask much! anyway it just come to my mind you know?

share us your idea if you like my? and i hope management see this thread and take it seriously.

thank you kind regards:love:
Hi LEON.S.KENNEDY,

I am interested in hearing your thoughts about how we can improve the forum but I am having some difficulty reading your posts. Please try to make an effort to use proper spelling and grammar if you are able.

You are able to post photographs, and we do have the 'Show Me Your Face' thread to share photographs with others. There is also a separate board devoted entirely to forum games, and members are more than welcome to start new threads/games.

I know we used to do a 'Question of the Week' which I think most people enjoyed. I would be open to starting this up again if members are interested.

And again, any further suggestions on improving the forum are appreciated. :)

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Hi LEON.S.KENNEDY,

I am interested in hearing your thoughts about how we can improve the forum but I am having some difficulty reading your posts. Please try to make an effort to use proper spelling and grammar if you are able.

You are able to post photographs, and we do have the 'Show Me Your Face' thread to share photographs with others. There is also a separate board devoted entirely to forum games, and members are more than welcome to start new threads/games.

I know we used to do a 'Question of the Week' which I think most people enjoyed. I would be open to starting this up again if members are interested.

And again, any further suggestions on improving the forum are appreciated. :)

hi.im sorry for my bad grammer even to my own language im bad too....well! i wanna thank you for your sweet and kind comment.....all what im trying to say is we need something make us stay active like games leaderboard realy after i finish comments and see what the cool peoples talking about i wanna take time to relax or haveing fun playing games!!!

i want to add that we could personlize our profile with photoblog and background theme....

and more trophy points with the games if you do it at least generaly points not for every game type!like win 5 challenges ? despite the game type :D

kind regards

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
If you're feeling generous, there is an arcade section with games like Asteroids, Bejeweled, Tetris etc. that you can access as a gold member.
Snake champion here!.. Please don't take it away from me @Romero XD
All donations go to towards helping run the forum too!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If you're feeling generous, there is an arcade section with games like Asteroids, Bejeweled, Tetris etc. that you can access as a gold member.
Snake champion here!.. Please don't take it away from me @Romero XD
All donations go to towards helping run the forum too!
Arcade games? What arcade games?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's up to Steve regarding the shout box, but the answer is likely to be 'no'. Shout boxes sort of defeat the purpose of a forum, and what tends to happen is people stop posting as often and use the box. Sure, they can be useful for websites but not necessary for forums.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
It's up to Steve regarding the shout box, but the answer is likely to be 'no'. Shout boxes sort of defeat the purpose of a forum, and what tends to happen is people stop posting as often and use the box. Sure, they can be useful for websites but not necessary for forums.

and for the notable members leaderbord? as a member new or old is takeing much i wanna proof myself as a notable member but the old ones here in the top always becuse of the trophy points! yeh i wanna proof something here but those guys older then me have advantage in points as they older then me cuse there points of beeng a old member points? thank you kind regards

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
To be honest, you haven't sold me on this idea. As you've noted, we already have a leaderboard of sorts, and its divided by most likes, posts, and trophies. Yes, it will take some time to get near the top - as many of those at the top have been here for more than half a decade. But the way it is set up now, I think, is far more successful in encouraging members to be part of a community and contribute and build relationships with other members. I fear your suggestions work solely for instant gratification and will encourage members to spam instead of actually contributing quality responses.

Top Bottom