• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Finally playing this again.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
If any of you remember my old topic a few months ago, about me haven't playing it since the tyrant fight, I finally got back around to playing it and have gotten past the fight, though right past it. Just thought I should tell you guys.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Warning you so you dont get stuck on the next Boss fight. Seems some guys get stuck there as well although most do on the plane fight. Save ammo and maybe a herb. ;)

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
It's been so long that I've been here on the forums. I haven't played it much, or at all, I can't remember. Though I expected I would, since I have a habit of playing a game for a few days, then putting it down for anywhere between a month and a few years.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
It's been so long that I've been here on the forums. I haven't played it much, or at all, I can't remember. Though I expected I would, since I have a habit of playing a game for a few days, then putting it down for anywhere between a month and a few years.
I'm kinda like that with scary games. It gives me a good scare and then I don't pick up the controller for another month.

Top Bottom