• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Favourite Moment/s in RE6

ScottB587

Everyone has their favourite moment or moments in Resident Evil. (Sure this thread isn't in the RE6 one, if it is, let me know) So I feel like asking, what was your favourite moment/s in RE6? Yea, you can put more than one, giving that fact has 4 campaigns and all.

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
Hm...Well, I have a few :B
I love the scene in Jake and Sherry's campaign, after they meet up again in China, and also the scene after the helicopter crash.
-
In Ada's campaign, whenever she kinda breaks the 4th wall and her interactions with Jake and Sherry.
-
In Chris and Piers campaign, how confused the pair where when Ada showed up on the ship, and Piers being 'great' at driving when you're playing as piers. And also that time I ran into the wall three times and blew up the vehicle. :T
-
In Leon and Helena's campaign, Leon and his failure to drive/pilot/ride in anything at all. And the fact that Helena is the one flying the helicopter in the end.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Leon's campaign: The whole thing with Deborah, partly due to the great work of Helena's voice actress. :) Although the death scene could have been made more touching with the right music instead of (almost) none at all.

Chris's campaign: The conflict cutscene after Marco's death. Damn, I'll never get tired of watching Chris and Piers argue, and every time I see it I'm waiting for the anger-filled, passionate kiss, but it never happens! :oops:

Jake's campaign: The motorbike sequence. Although it wasn't so much fun playing it with my friends and dying 18 times because they were just as good as Leon at driving a vehicle... :eek:

Ada's campaign: That's hard... The campaign offers many great moments, story- as well as gameplay-wise, but I think my favourites would be her conversation with her "dead" doppelgänger and the fight after that. It's so beautifully creepy! :cool:

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Leon's campaign: The whole thing with Deborah, partly due to the great work of Helena's voice actress. :) Although the death scene could have been made more touching with the right music instead of (almost) none at all.

Chris's campaign: The conflict cutscene after Marco's death. Damn, I'll never get tired of watching Chris and Piers argue, and every time I see it I'm waiting for the anger-filled, passionate kiss, but it never happens! :oops:

Jake's campaign: The motorbike sequence. Although it wasn't so much fun playing it with my friends and dying 18 times because they were just as good as Leon at driving a vehicle... :eek:

Ada's campaign: That's hard... The campaign offers many great moments, story- as well as gameplay-wise, but I think my favourites would be her conversation with her "dead" doppelgänger and the fight after that. It's so beautifully creepy! :cool:

I'm going to quote Wesker on your Favourite Ada part...

"I'll See You DEAD...You BITCH!"

That's what I thought when I saw Carla through Ada's eyes

Just Saying...

Leon Alexis

Sorry to tell you this,guys,but I haven't finished any of storylines of RE6. I don't like this game. RE4 and RE5 are much more better. I'm disappointed.

OutbreakFTW

None because the game sucked worse than 5, and almost as bad as that crappy movie in your sig. Sorry but RE has basically sucked since 5, and 4 was better being called something else, it wasn't RE But it least it was somewhat scary ffs.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I liked the end of Chris' were Piers slams the escape pod shut and blasts him off. I liked chris' story a lot and the first scene with him telling the barlady to pour him another was also brilliant

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm going to agree with Baxcy... there were not a lot of moments in this game that I was particularly crazy about but the cutscene between Leon and Chris was enjoyable.

Top Bottom