• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Favourite campaign

Your favourite RE6 campaign?

• Total voters

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I recently did finish all of them and I still stay with the opinion I stated before. Leon's was the most entertaining one, followed quite closely by Jake's, and Chris' was by far the hardest.

Baxcy

S.T.A.R.S.
Everyone thinks Chris' story was the hardest. I disagree completely. I finished it on No Hope in less than 2 hours (Speedrunning it)
Sure, at times, it was a pain in the ass, but I don't think it's as tough as everyone makes it out to be despite the fact that it is very firefight heavy.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Everyone thinks Chris' story was the hardest. I disagree completely. I finished it on No Hope in less than 2 hours (Speedrunning it)
Sure, at times, it was a pain in the ass, but I don't think it's as tough as everyone makes it out to be despite the fact that it is very firefight heavy.
I S'ed it on No Hope. I am speaking comparatively here, of course. The 3 others were pretty much walks in the park, this one, you could actually go down pretty quickly if you didn't pick your targets, not to mention the fact that it had the only boss fight in the whole game where if you were out of ammo you were pretty much f*****.

Top Bottom