• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Resident Evil Game

What is your favorite Resident Evil game?

• Resident Evil 0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil/Remake

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Resident Evil 2/Remake

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Resident Evil 3/Remake

• Resident Evil Code Veronica

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Resident Evil 4

• Resident Evil 5

• Resident Evil 6

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Resident Evil Revelations/Revelations 2

• Resident Evil 7

• Total voters

Murrdogg93

Which is your favorite? My personal favorite has become RE Remake. It's the game I go back to the most, even after the initial hype has worn off from first time playing any new RE game. RE 2 & 3 Remakes I played over and over a lot as well.

Also, RE Remake has absolutely nothing that I wish was different. Where with RE 2 & RE 3 Remakes, there are 1 or 2 things I wish were different.

Last edited:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I had to put the originals and remakes together on the same options since there are only up to 10 options allowed.
I haven't bought original RE 2 and RE 3 recently but never finished them. I didn't get to grow up on the series. So it's an adjustment.
That's understandable. I did grow up playing since pretty much the beginning.

D

Deleted member 21244

Code veronica for sure

I love all the other re game despite having some trouble whit how things went whit re 6 and re 3 remake... It's like every re games deliver his own unique experience, and it's always a pleasure playing a game in the series

ESPOMAN

Either the Original 1 or 2. It is pretty hard for me to decide which one I like more between them. I like the setting more in RE1 but 2 has the 4th survivor and Extreme Battle which I like a lot. So I think I will choose 2.

Top Bottom