• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite RE Moment

Sfamicom

Apparently Capcom was asking this question on their Facebook page recently, so I thought I'd pose the same question here - what's your favorite moment in all of Resident Evil? When you think of Resident Evil, what comes to mind as a really stand-out moment in the series?

Personally, I absolutely love the scene in Resident Evil 2 when the alligator shows up in the sewers. Awesome stuff right there.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
It's hard for me to pick one moment, so I'll list my top 10 moments :happy:

10. Jill's attempt at self-sacrifice in RE5
9. Piers' self-sacrifice in RE6
8. Claire's snarkiness toward Alfred when they first met in Code: Veronica
7. Leon and Krauser's knife fight in RE4
6. Claire/Leon's one-liner for the Tyrant in RE2
5. Wesker vs. Alexia in Code: Veronica
4. Leon and Luis vs. a whole horde of Ganados in RE4
3. Jill's one-liner for the Nemesis in RE3
2. Barry's Big Damn Heroes moment in REmake
1. Ada's "final" moments in both A and B games of RE2

Sfamicom

Ooooh Leon and Krauser's knife fight in RE4 - I hadn't thought about that!! I love that scene

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
from re4, when leon was about to catch ashley and by mistake(or not) looks up and she be like "leon you pervert". lolz, But all kidding aside, i like and respect the period just before the regenerator encounter. The tension rising up and then a bloody hug from regenerators

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
...I have a moment for each game...But I can't just pick ONE moment...
RE0 - The banter between Billy and Rebecca throughout the whole game really...

REmake - That first moment in the small cabin where Lisa Trevor stumbles in then knocks you unconscious...

RE2 - Running through that VERY First room with the item box, running past the window for the FIRST time you see SOMETHING flash across the window (Later to find out it's a Licker). The fear of "Oh God was that...WIll I have to fight it..Did I even really SEE anything..." That moment was a good one.

RE3 - Nemesis jumping through the police station window...I don't think ANYTHING in RE has made my heart jump that much...

RE: CVX - When the Bandersnatch jumps through the window...You know SOMETHING is going to happen with the window. But the suspense of not knowing what or when was so harsh...

RE4 - The knife fight between Leon and Krauser

RE5 - The whole Lost in Nightmares segment after you use the secret way to make the camera angles fixed...

RE6 - Piers death....

Cheer

Kamen Rider
RE1 Hunter intro.

RE2 Licker jump through mirror.

RE3 Nemesis kill zombies

RE4 Ashely grabbing the wooden stick and throwing it at Leon.

RECVX the Redfield reunited

RE5 the car chase

RE6 Ada saves Sherry

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
A tie between the first time a Regenerator shows up in Resident Evil 4 and Chris and Sheva encountering their first Majini in Resident Evil 5. Both are such unsettling scenes, the noise that a Regenerator makes and the guy choking on the adult Plaga parasite are both sounds that haunt me.

Last edited:

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
RE 0- First visit in Training Facility, and that music...

Remake- "Crimson Head- awakening"

RE2- Licker from the ceiling

RE3- Nemesis from the window in RPD building

RE4- Barbecue guy from the oven on Island :D

RE5- Public Assembly fight

RE6- no idea...

SalazarLives1

In no particular order:
- El Gigante bursting onto the scene in RE4.
- The intro to RE zero where the passengers get attacked on the train.
- Alexia finding her dead brother in Code v.
- Alexia's first fiery transformation in code V.
- Chris's flashback to the mansion scenes in RE5.
- Krauser's final transformation in RE4.
- The battleship sequence on the ''seperate ways'' bonus game on RE4.
- Introduction of the chainsaw zombie with Leon barricaded in the village house in RE4.
- Excella's transformation on RE5.
- The executioner bursts through the gates on RE5.
- Salazar initiates the spiked ceiling trap on RE4.

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
the first thing that comes to mind is finding lisa trevor's diary in REmake. it's rare that horror games actually humanize the antagonists, and lisa's story was a tragedy if there ever was one.

black 93

RE0 - The final boss, everytime i play that it's always a desperate fight. Proper fight to the death. The training facilty and lab music.

RE1 ( original ) - The classic opening scene, so nostsalgic, the first hunter, BARRY!! " you were almost a jill sandwich!"

REmake - the first zombie was done so good, his blank eyes still freak me out, lisa trevors introduction was brilliant as was finding her underground lair with dolls and candles

RE2- The first licker, Mr X busting through a wall bang in front of you, entering the police station and hearing that music for the first time, meeting cheif irons

RE3- Nemesis first apperance and him killing brad vickers, raccoon city blowing up

RE CV - Chris and weskers fight, steves transformation, alfreds mansion music

RE4 - the opening village scene with the chainsaw man, the barn fight with the chief, fighting two el gigante at once, the regenarators, the jet ski

RE5 - the opening when your walkin toward the butchers, you see a group of men beating a twitching bag, then they just stop and stare at you, the majini horde in the first chapter, the savanaah chapter, weskers first apperance, jill and wesker fight, volcano fight

RE6- chris and piers fight against the snake, ustanak fist fight, jake and sherrys chemistry, Leons graveyard and cathedral chapter, Leons chapter one in the city, very raccoon city, piers mutation and death, chris' story ( how he's affected by his post traumatic stress) shows how even a hero can break at times.

RE Revelations - Rachel's scene

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
Have to agree that the knife fight between Leon and Krauser is one of my top moments. Jake punching Ustanak and when Sherry puts her hand on his. The scene when Sheva is about to fly out the back of the aircraft and Chris is thinking about Jill. Wesker's laugh in Separate Ways. Every time Chris flat out ignored Jessica amused me. And of course pretty much everything Barry ever said.

X)Slayer(X

The knife fight between Leon and Krauser and later mutant krauser vs leon.Leon vs Saddler, leon and krauser vs javier the biggest mutant in RE and my most fav is Leon vs William birkin.Btw Chris vs Wesker is one of my fav moments in RE

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
Lol I'm bored so I've been on this site all day

0- the creepy train and billy and Rebecca slowly becoming cuter and cuter together.

1- you guys said Lisa so I will say the shark tank room! And any time your heart started pumping when you opened up a new door.

3 - Brad dying

4- the creepy castle and the blind wolverine monster running after you.

5- riding the boat around with Sheva to the cool islands and fighting dead tribal ppl.

6- jake and sherry's sexual tension and kicking people's asses while being half naked.

Rev 2- Moira's dirty humor and Claire and Barry's come back

shadowman912

tumblr_mcxvzerwHU1r0lwogo1_400.gif
This never fails to make me laugh. Poor Leon

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
if i count a few:
*those arms in RE2
*resident evil 2 intro when Leon\Clair meets the zombies ;)
*nemesis jumping out of the window shouting STARS.
*when i opened the mansion front door in REmake.
*when i read the keepers diary in REmake.
*when the head of the first ganados exploded.
*when i encountered the first crimson head.
*when Moira said that she keeps thinking about Barry.
*not to mention graveyard scene in CVX.
wait a minuet i can keep going.....
simply in love every step of the way.

Top Bottom