• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fan Game - Resident Evil RPG REBIRTH

Evilbiel

Resident Evil RPG REBIRTH

397470_415181678557043_727421172_n.jpg

Production: Evilbiel & AlinhoAlisson
Console: PC
Official Website: http://residentevilrpg.rg.com.br
Download Full Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?s4pps5l8g3e808c

Trailer

Resident Evil RPG REBIRTH is the remake of the old Fan Game Resident Evil RPG, released in 2007.
The Remake will get the graphical quality completely redeveloped, with also new areas or modified areas to explore! If you played the old game, you'll be surprised. If you didn't, then you'll love this new adventure!

About the game: Based on the original Resident Evil released on PS1/Sega Saturn/PC, also using some elements from the Resident Evil game released on Gamecube and Nintendo DS. Also getting a renew to the original plot, getting some new extras. The game has a 2D perspective, and some elements from basic RPGs.

Screenshots:
00 - Chris running from Zombies
01 - Wesker and Jill
02 - Jill, Barry and a Zombie
03 - Chris in the Hall's 2nd Floor
04 - Meeting Rebecca in the medical room
05 - Piano Bar

Evilbiel

Hey guys! I know I disappeared for a while, the reason is that I was working hard to make a game of high quality, and guess what?...I've finished it! ^^ I've already edited the thread with the download link! Play it, enjoy and comment! ^^

77eng-re13-promo.jpg

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Just downloaded, I'll see if my computer can handle it. :)

EDIT: My computer actually can handle it, (Which is a first,) and. This is very good. :) I have lot's variety with guns people, and you did spot on with the dialouge. (Although, I can tell that English isn't your first language.) But overall I really enjoy it, and Have already gotten to where I was in RE1.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I'm currently playing it, and I have to say, great job.:)

So far, in terms of story, I find it superior to all other versions of RE1, simply because they all stick together. I also like how you interwove the Lisa Trevor subplot with the original 1996 plot.

One thing though, I am stuck on at the part where you need to input the code on the two tombstones. I've searched the mansion, guardhouse and caves, and haven't found anything relating to it. I believe I need to input the code to get the second death mask (I've found the first, third and fourth), so can I have a hint to where the code might be?

AgentZero

I'm currently playing it, and I have to say, great job.:)

So far, in terms of story, I find it superior to all other versions of RE1, simply because they all stick together. I also like how you interwove the Lisa Trevor subplot with the original 1996 plot.

One thing though, I am stuck on at the part where you need to input the code on the two tombstones. I've searched the mansion, guardhouse and caves, and haven't found anything relating to it. I believe I need to input the code to get the second death mask (I've found the first, third and fourth), so can I have a hint to where the code might be?
Wow. You're way past me I think. I chickened out in the room with the poison gas, (The one in the original with the statues.) Flipped a switch, and... poison, so I hurried up and left.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Wow. You're way past me I think. I chickened out in the room with the poison gas, (The one in the original with the statues.) Flipped a switch, and... poison, so I hurried up and left.

Oh yeah...I never solved that puzzle. I left it to see if I can find a clue to solving it and I forgot all about it. Perhaps solving it will help me find the final death mask.

Seb2610

did you solve the problem because i´m going to try it for one week and i just found a rope but no password :(

maybe you could give me a hint now?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
did you solve the problem because i´m going to try it for one week and i just found a rope but no password :(

maybe you could give me a hint now?

I read some faqs on the website and the code for the tombstone is given at the end of the game for a new game +. However, I still had not completed the game as I found the final Death Mask, but I am not sure how to get it.:(

But I'm sure I'll get it eventually.

AgentZero

Okay, can someone help me? I'm trying to do the puzzle with breakers trying to get the crest. I got the fake crest and I'm stuck. I got the note, "I pull it first, then she pulls it, blah blah blah."
Can anyone tell me what order I'm suppose to do it with who?

Bito

Hey there !

I have juste suscribe to the site for say that it's verry nice !
A really great job ! Congratulations !

AgentZero

Hey man, I beat the game. It was really good, and has a lot of replay value. I also love all easter eggs. My favorites were Dayrl and Alice.

Overall, I give the game a 9/10

Bito

Re, I wonder if maybe there is a Portuguese among you? ^^
Because I see that menus aren't in english, and so I don't really understand them...
If someone could help me with it... That will be great ! I thank you beforehand !

AgentZero

When you start it, before anything else it should ask you if you want English or not.

Bito

In fact I'm talking about out-game menus, I don't know if you know what I mean ^^
But I've maybe find someone who can help me. Thank you anyway AgentZero ! Good game(s) ! =)

Top Bottom