• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 2015 general thread

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
As this gaming even is soon, since there is less than month, well what games are you all would want to see on E3 ?? For me Im myself waiting for some info on KH III, FF XV and well Deus Ex: MD by myself.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I'm looking forward to:
Resident Evil 7 (if it is announced)
DmC 2 (same)
Rise of the Tomb Raider (but only if it comes with the news that the X-Box exclusivity crap was just a big fat joke and it will be released on all platforms at the same time, otherwise I don't care)

That is all.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Kingdom Hearts 3 pls!! Would like to see RE7, Rise of the Tomb Raider and FFXV as well.

I hope they announce a release date for Until Dawn, and maybe if they show a bit more of Assassins Creed: Syndicate because it's in London and I live there.

Edit: They just announced the release date for Until Dawn haha!

Last edited:

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Resident Evil, definitely.

I'd like to see more of "Until Dawn"

I'd also like to see Final Fantasy XV.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
-Due to lackluster reviews of DmC, I'm hoping that a return of the classic Dante will be in the works.
-Also the new Zelda game for the Wii U.
-And maybe something related to Resident Evil, be it RE7, a remaster of RE2 or a new GCI Resident Evil movie.
-Final Fantasy XV
-Maybe Fallout 4

Meg

So bin ich eben
I'm really not excited for E3. I doubt any of the games I'm looking forward to will have showings there. At the very least, they won't get much attention.

Now if Persona 5 is gonna be there....

For some reason, I've been really good and spotting which games are going to be disappointing. So maybe after the show I'll make formal predictions. XD *needs to buy a crystal ball*

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallout 4? Please? Please? PLEASE?!

Seeing Rise of the Tomb Raider would definitely tickle me pink. Oh and DmC 2 most definitely! I'm pretty stoked about the new Ass Creed as well.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I'd love to see Fallout 4 too. There's been so many rumors about it, it'd be nice to get some legit info.

Other than that I'd like to see more of FFXV, The Last Guardian, Uncharted 4, Mass Effect 4 and a new RE ofc :)

Top Bottom