• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Dunno know how to call this but that one scene in RE 7 trailer

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Just seen these pics on Tumblr from one scene in RE 7 trailer and this maked me confuse:

13466159_1212790848761165_6997139860859235930_n.jpg

and slightly unshaded one:

13529216_1212790845427832_7780263372856452162_n.jpg

The man in this scene looks like he couldn' use left hand, has coat and well glasses. RE 7 return of wesker is now confirmed by this ??

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Wait didn't Wesker get shot in the head with two rockets before he drown in that Volcano?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Wait didn't Wesker get shot in the head with two rockets before he drown in that Volcano?

Yup. But some people believe they missed. If you watch carefully it looks like his head disappears when the rockets hit, it doesn't explode or anything. Maybe it's just the angle, but some people think maybe he ducked and somehow survived being in the lava. If that actually is him in the wheelchair it would make sense for him to look different.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Maybe all have fun on me, but i not believed that in RE 5 Wesker had died and now this photo bomb showed on Tumblr, for me that RPG death been too lame but well we all see if Capcom finally tells that in RE 7 Wesker returns.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Wesker is dead people, this is coming from a HUGE Wesker fan but he is was definitely killed (although he deserved a better more epic death) and having him come back now would be a asspull to say the least given the finality of his death.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Oh come on there is no way Wesker survived that. I mean the Uroboros is sensitive towards extreme heat.
That's always been my personal line of thought as well and still remains so. However, for the sake of argument; What if the way Uroboros interacted with Wesker's already unique, mutated chemistry caused yet another mutation of sorts, and the newly evolved Uroboros not only did away with enough of the heat sensitivity to make his standing in a volcano not that big a deal, but also formed something of a protective cocoon that encapsulated him at or around the moment of the rockets' impact? It's far fetched, but then again, RE is pretty far fetched right from word one, and Capcom have done worse.

Again, I don't personally believe any of that, it was just a thought for the sake of discussion.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Yup. But some people believe they missed. If you watch carefully it looks like his head disappears when the rockets hit, it doesn't explode or anything. Maybe it's just the angle, but some people think maybe he ducked and somehow survived being in the lava. If that actually is him in the wheelchair it would make sense for him to look different.

I've seen the slow-mo video a few times. This one can be debunked very easily tbh and people are looking too much into it. It's a developer thing. They basically removed Albert's character model (at least his head) from the game when the rockets blew up. The reason for this is to have the explosions look better. Otherwise we'd see an object inside of the explosion and it would look like crap. Capcom just removed him for technical reasons. I believe in the full video his entire body was removed. First his head, then the Uroboros part. It's possible that they were two separate objects.

So no he didn't teleport. They literally highlighted his character model (head) and hit delete on the keyboard and replaced it with the rockets exploding. Rocket's don't even explode in a video game. When they come in contact with another object with a collider (proper term for a solid object) an explosion animation is played over it and the rocket is moved destroyed and removed from cache. So they look like they physically explode, when really. They don't.

Albert's head likely has a separate box collider on it, because it would be easier to program so headshots would deal more damage than body shots when you fight him. Oh... and Albert can only teleport in short bursts. He would have needed to go a very long distance.

I think the guy in the wheelchair looks more like the old man in the pictures and here.

2m6qw07.jpg

I think he's either a new character. Or a flash back or hallucination of Spencer to capacity. The latter seems to be a popular theory floating around, but it's very likely the be the former. Some have suggested that it's a woman in the wheelchair, but I don't think so.

Everyone who wants Wesker back might want to reconsider their (negative) opinion on Umbrella Corps...

http://www.relyonhorror.com/article...e-surprising-revelations-from-umbrella-corps/

That's very interesting. Though I suggest Paul Birches comment. He pretty much nailed it. Since a lot of the cooperation's in Umbrella Corps are jokes and references to other games like Street Fighter. I honestly think that it might be related to Shéng-Yā Pharmaceutical. They were recently introduced and they are rumored to be the same rival company from RE2. The one that Ada is presumably really working for. Shéng-Yā Pharmaceutical also has some connection with Alex Wesker. As they are still developing her character. Both of these things are in Heavenly Island and it takes place in 2014 I believe. Albert could be back, but as far as we can really say. Alex Wesker is the only Wesker now.

On a separate thought. Why do people claim "The Experiment" is hard? I haven't beaten it yet, but I think I'm getting close. So far it seems really easy. The crows are a bitch.... but I'm not having much difficulties and I got S ranks on all the challenge missions so far.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I've seen the slow-mo video a few times. This one can be debunked very easily tbh and people are looking too much into it. It's a developer thing. They basically removed Albert's character model (at least his head) from the game when the rockets blew up. The reason for this is to have the explosions look better. Otherwise we'd see an object inside of the explosion and it would look like crap. Capcom just removed him for technical reasons. I believe in the full video his entire body was removed. First his head, then the Uroboros part. It's possible that they were two separate objects.

So no he didn't teleport. They literally highlighted his character model (head) and hit delete on the keyboard and replaced it with the rockets exploding. Rocket's don't even explode in a video game. When they come in contact with another object with a collider (proper term for a solid object) an explosion animation is played over it and the rocket is moved destroyed and removed from cache. So they look like they physically explode, when really. They don't.

Albert's head likely has a separate box collider on it, because it would be easier to program so headshots would deal more damage than body shots when you fight him. Oh... and Albert can only teleport in short bursts. He would have needed to go a very long distance.

I think the guy in the wheelchair looks more like the old man in the pictures and here.

2m6qw07.jpg

I think he's either a new character. Or a flash back or hallucination of Spencer to capacity. The latter seems to be a popular theory floating around, but it's very likely the be the former. Some have suggested that it's a woman in the wheelchair, but I don't think so.

That's very interesting. Though I suggest Paul Birches comment. He pretty much nailed it. Since a lot of the cooperation's in Umbrella Corps are jokes and references to other games like Street Fighter. I honestly think that it might be related to Shéng-Yā Pharmaceutical. They were recently introduced and they are rumored to be the same rival company from RE2. The one that Ada is presumably really working for. Shéng-Yā Pharmaceutical also has some connection with Alex Wesker. As they are still developing her character. Both of these things are in Heavenly Island and it takes place in 2014 I believe. Albert could be back, but as far as we can really say. Alex Wesker is the only Wesker now.

On a separate thought. Why do people claim "The Experiment" is hard? I haven't beaten it yet, but I think I'm getting close. So far it seems really easy. The crows are a bitch.... but I'm not having much difficulties and I got S ranks on all the challenge missions so far.

Maybe Mr.Scott beamed him up one piece at a time. :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

2m6qw07.jpg

Oh, I know. I'm not saying I think he dodged it. I'm just saying that's what some people think and I'm trying to see it from other people's point of view.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Maddy7

I know :p I wasn't saying you were. You kind of made it sound like you didn't really believe it in the first place :p Not trying to assume anything there.

@lorddemolatron
I don't know.... He could be trolling. The IMDB page isn't even complete and we know that he is also the voice of the main character. Ugh, I remember something about someone saying that the player IS Albert Wesker undercover. I really don't see how they can bring him back without it being stupid.

I will admit that it would be cool if he became exactly who Spencer was in RE5. It would be a very interesting character development for him. Talk about taking that right xD I think a lot of fans will be ****ed if it turns out he's just a bitch in a wheelchair. At the same time I still don't think it's him at all. But if it is. It would be an interesting narrative if they put Albert in this situation. It would **** a lot of people off, but it would make sense and stay true to the core of the series and parallel his mild relationship with Spencer.

If he does come back, I am curious as to how it would work. He'd likely be 57 or 58. The guy in the Wheelchair looks too old, but we don't know what the after effects of Uroboros was or how he survived. I really think that we are looking way too much into Umbrella Crops and the only real substance to the overall story seems to be Sheng-ya.

Hell, I've heard on other forums that they speculate that it could be Krauser because he fits the bill as little more should he have somehow survived. Highly unlikely imho, but he did survive that explosion after Leon beat him. Ada ended up "supposedly" killing him. I also don't know how I feel about having both Alex and Albert. Alex suits the whole horror atmosphere and Albert suits the action atmosphere. He always did since CVX. So I'd much rather them stick with Alex for this game, and use Albert in a more action based title. Maybe that other unannounced title could involve him and Jake somehow as Jake tries to find answers on his past.

Albert could very well return in just flashbacks or tape recordings. Heck, Revelations 3 could address Jill's mental state after her Rehab with flash backs of Albert. I'm just throwing ball here :p

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
@Maddy7

I know :p I wasn't saying you were. You kind of made it sound like you didn't really believe it in the first place :p Not trying to assume anything there.

@lorddemolatron
I don't know.... He could be trolling. The IMDB page isn't even complete and we know that he is also the voice of the main character. Ugh, I remember something about someone saying that the player IS Albert Wesker undercover. I really don't see how they can bring him back without it being stupid.

I will admit that it would be cool if he became exactly who Spencer was in RE5. It would be a very interesting character development for him. Talk about taking that right xD I think a lot of fans will be ****ed if it turns out he's just a bitch in a wheelchair. At the same time I still don't think it's him at all. But if it is. It would be an interesting narrative if they put Albert in this situation. It would **** a lot of people off, but it would make sense and stay true to the core of the series and parallel his mild relationship with Spencer.

If he does come back, I am curious as to how it would work. He'd likely be 57 or 58. The guy in the Wheelchair looks too old, but we don't know what the after effects of Uroboros was or how he survived. I really think that we are looking way too much into Umbrella Crops and the only real substance to the overall story seems to be Sheng-ya.

Hell, I've heard on other forums that they speculate that it could be Krauser because he fits the bill as little more should he have somehow survived. Highly unlikely imho, but he did survive that explosion after Leon beat him. Ada ended up "supposedly" killing him. I also don't know how I feel about having both Alex and Albert. Alex suits the whole horror atmosphere and Albert suits the action atmosphere. He always did since CVX. So I'd much rather them stick with Alex for this game, and use Albert in a more action based title. Maybe that other unannounced title could involve him and Jake somehow as Jake tries to find answers on his past.

Albert could very well return in just flashbacks or tape recordings. Heck, Revelations 3 could address Jill's mental state after her Rehab with flash backs of Albert. I'm just throwing ball here :p

What i remember Capcom has told that Re 7 will have DLCs, guess anything now can happen fater this point

Airaku

Stray Jedi
What i remember Capcom has told that Re 7 will have DLCs, guess anything now can happen fater this point

This is true. If you go to the digital pre-order screen. There are 4 short stories with the pre-order bonus :)

Still.... I want the collectors edition. After the leak today. I'm wondering if we the game will be pushed back to March. Or if we are getting a special edition with extra content in March. Which would be bull**** that Capcom would release another version just a month or two later. I mean I get why they are doing that. I think it'll come with the DLC for free for the wait. Weather there are other differences or not. We'll see. It'll likely just be a port. Maybe or maybe not some upgraded visuals and little tiny things related to fidelity and possibly resolution. Obviously the load times will be faster thanks the cartages mentioned in the USPTO.gov trademark listing. Which it seems Capcom took down pretty ****ing fast. Within hours.

Top Bottom