• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dreams

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
heya, let's talk dreams.
I find the mind really interesting when it comes to dreams, it's something I've thought more recently since I have been having recurring dreams lately.
Do you dream often? Are they good dreams or bad? Or do they recur? Do you remember them?

I've had dreams where I've met forum members,
A dream where I was living with a Chinese family in a snowy riot ridden Australia.
Dreams where people were trying to kill me (one with a clown)
And recurring ones lately where a friend apologises to me. (Which makes me sad in the morning because it feels so real and am dissapointed when I realise nothing's changed)

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
I dream often and usually remember them. I don't tend to have recurring dreams although some minor elements will recur. For example, for years I've dreamed that I smoke cigars (I don't smoke - and I'm sure Freud would have something to say about it).

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I don't ever have reoccurring dreams, but I do dream a lot. I do dream about forum members quite often as well . . . The mind is a fascinating thing in my eyes.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I don't usually remember my dreams. When I do, it's either a jumbled mess involving the work of fiction I'm currently obsessing about, or it's sexual. Sometimes there's those weird ones where the two mesh together.

umbra aeterna

-I often dream of either really weird scenarios or of my own fictional characters.

examples of dreams:

-me and my brother jacking some cops for their motorcycles and riding through through the city to escape godzilla

-my house was flying like that damn windmill on the gorillaz video el manana :

-had a dream i was dating a serial killer and I had to sneak away without alerting him

-my brother and i (my video game buddy) was on some metal gear solid/ghetto ninja ish creepin' through the hood and knockin' people off

-had a dream i worked fro umbrella corp and i accidently overheard somebody talking bout 'project wesker'.i then proceeded to tell wesker about this and he went to the mansion himself (to get his tyrant) fake his death in the explosion,and

-had a dream that my brother got eaten by pigeons

-formed my first two protagonists in my original story a la reve : androgynous japanese vampire with bayonetta style hair....this was waaaaay before the series was even thought of.oh and it's a guy.love of his life is a blasian reaper kitty

so yes,my head is a weird place.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Heh I love hearing about dreams.

I've had a dream where I was walking through a forest in some weird dimension where everything was dark and red and there was monsters everywhere.
I managed to walk through unnoticed until I saw Harry potter for some reason and we got jumped by a horrible creature. Then I woke up

I've had a dream where my step dad was trying to kill me and my family...

I've had a dream where a clown was trying to run me down with his car whilst I was running away with my brother who was in a wheelchair I was pushing for some reason.
When I got home in the dream I found out the killer had posted a video in everyone's letterbox on the street asking to kill me.
I woke up after that and as soon as I did I heard the postman post something in my house and I literally was freaked out and frozen in my bed for 10mins

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I like flying dreams. I have a recurring dream where I find I can fly, simply by "swimming" through air. I can't tell about any dreams in particular, but it's one of my two go-to lucid dreams.

umbra aeterna

I like flying dreams. I have a recurring dream where I find I can fly, simply by "swimming" through air. I can't tell about any dreams in particular, but it's one of my two go-to lucid dreams.
-my go to dreams tend to play like an action movie/ anime.i have some ability to control my own dreams so that may be why

KevinStriker

I do remember this one recurring dream I had as a young child with a murderous vulture in my childhood home.
The dream would always end shortly after I would be mauled by the creature, but before I would have logically died.

Dreams are great for understanding one's psyche.

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
I usually dream a lot about zombies... ( what a surprise! XD)
Ever since i´ve played Resident Evil 2 ( when i was 9 ) until now i´ve always had these almost identical dreams where i see glimpses of Claire or Leon and i´m always running barefoot ( weird i know...).
And now these kind of dreams returned but with a somewhat different atmorphere.Maybe because i had been watching Walking Dead. XD

KevinStriker

There was that time this summer where I was speedrunning Metal Gear games so much that I started having dreams of green tiled hallways, light-grey walls and steel sliding doors.

ChaoticMeltdown

I dream horrible things each time I dream. The last dream I recall was from about 3 months ago. I watched my dog get run over in front of me by some person who was driving 80kmh in a 30kmh zone. I held my dog in his arms as his legs twitched and he whined in pain. To end his pain I pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the head. I woke up afterwards sobbing like a child.

This is exactly why I always go to bed with some sort of white noise in the background so my brain doesn't become too active. So each night I fall asleep while having something on YouTube replay until I wake up. My body actually realizes when a video stops; because of buffering or some YouTube glitch nonsense; which instantly wakes me up and makes sure the video is playing again.

I'm done with horrible dreams.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I had the weirdest dream tonight. My flat looked different and had more rooms than its real life counterpart, and I had a handyman over to fix a major problem that concerned all flats in the entire building. He told me it was going to take a few hours, but I didn't mind because he was cute and I was planning to seduce him. Unfortunately he had no time for that because he was too busy torturing and killing random people in another room. I only discovered their mutilated bodies when he was gone, and thought about calling the police, but I was still mad at them for something that happened yesterday, so I just locked the door to that room and put a cupboard in front of it.

Top Bottom