• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do your Resident Evil 2 Discs still work?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I know, I know :(

But I needed the money! lol
59ed06904a8746dc57d8e162b199476e.png

Preeve

Out of all the blue PS2 discs I can't play, Tekken Tag Tournament is the one I miss the most :( Yeah, recently my PS2 would take like 10 tries to read blue discs, but now they just don't work at all
Recently, my Tekken Tag Tournament conjured up a red screen of death on my PS2 when I trying to get the disc to work. I think my Tekken has finally passed away...
I would play it on my fat PS3 but it got the yellow light of death. I think the only option for me is to buy Tekken Hybrid and play the HD version or I will just buy Tag Tournament 2. It sucks to have an old PS2. :(

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I have never gotten rid of an RE game. I still have my original 1996 RE.. My dad did try to convince me to get rid of it because I have so many versions of it though. xD

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
(TFW a thread you commented on you didn't really contribute to but you totally could have.)

My GameCube copy works. Mainly because I bought it brand new for an absurd price because I don't trust scratched GC discs.

Top Bottom