• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you remember this RE?!

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
SINCE IM A FAN TO RESIDENT EVIL GAMES DO YOU REMEMBER THIS ONE????

Resident Evil: Dead Aim!! im sure most of you dident play it.and to the few how did

how you rate DEAD AIM in /10 and what else you like in this part of RE story

TO ME I RATE IT IN 8/10 since the game realy got the creepy and unexpected event

also a creepy dark environment...at any rate its one of the best in RE games....

IS THAT ALL STRANGER HEHEHE THANK YOU.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Sure do remember Dead Aim. It's one of my favorites, to be honest.
There's also a Dead Aim section of the forums under 'games'. ;)
I honestly rate Dead Aim around 9/10. Dead Aim gave me everything I wanted in a Resident Evil title and did an absolutely wonderful job of bringing a more 'shooter' aspect to the game while still retaining its overall creepiness.

Proves that a Resident Evil game can be a shooter and still be a good Resident Evil title. Take notes, Capcom.
Morpheus was a very nice villain to introduce and Bruce and Ling were nice additions to the Resident Evil universe. I also really enjoyed the story, the BOW's specific to this particular game and the cruise liner. My only real issue with it was that it was so short.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Sure do remember Dead Aim. It's one of my favorites, to be honest.
There's also a Dead Aim section of the forums under 'games'. ;)
I honestly rate Dead Aim around 9/10. Dead Aim gave me everything I wanted in a Resident Evil title and did an absolutely wonderful job of bringing a more 'shooter' aspect to the game while still retaining its overall creepiness.

Proves that a Resident Evil game can be a shooter and still be a good Resident Evil title. Take notes, Capcom.
Morpheus was a very nice villain to introduce and Bruce and Ling were nice additions to the Resident Evil universe. I also really enjoyed the story, the BOW's specific to this particular game and the cruise liner. My only real issue with it was that it was so short.
you stole my opinion bro and yes it was short and realy give me that resident evil horror and creepiness

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Dead aim was with ark Thompson right?
I remember when damnation was previewed and everyone thought that ark was in it. (though it turned out to be buddy)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
To be honest I never played either of them heh.
I just wanted to know if that was the guy I was thinking of.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Can someone in lame man terms explain the story of dead aim, setting and time line?
Dead Aim happened not long after the Raccoon City incident. Bruce McGivern, a government agent, is called to investigate Morpheus Duvall, a disgruntled former Umbrella employee who is threatening to launch missiles filled with the t-virus if he's not paid. Duvall has hijacked an Umbrella cruise liner called Spencer Rain and has infected the passengers; you start off as Bruce, finding your way through the ship. You meet up with Fong Ling, a Chinese government agent who is also investigating Duvall and she's a bit staunchy at first.

You make your way through the ship, occasionally swapping off and playing as Fong Ling, before the ship crashes into an island. What kind of island, you ask? An abandoned umbrella facility island of course! Once again, you take control of Bruce, and occasionally Fong Ling, and fight your way through the island, your sole mission to find Morpheus and stop him from carrying out his destructive master-plan. Once you finish the game, you get the option to chose whether or not to play as Fong Ling in Bruce's place, swapping out for Bruce where, at first, you would swap out for Fong Ling.

It's a really good game. Insanely short but a lot of fun.

Top Bottom