• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Do you jump when the Nemesis suddenly appears out of no where?

Do you jump when the Nemesis suddenly appears out of no where?

• Total voters

hunterseeker

nemesis_lover;59336 said:
First time you play RE3, You'd have to be scared at least once by the Nemesis, but after a few times you get used to it and get a habit of knowing when he'd appear, Also the music change informs you early on.
As much as I love the Nemesis design, Mr.X was more scary because he'd crash through a wall or appear out of nowhere without informing you that he was coming and that slow walk was scary. I'd say Mr.X scared me more often then the Nemesis.
If you wanna get scared of the Nemesis again after all these years, then play RE3 on Hard mode, just not wanting to get killed will scare you.

Same, as my memory of those games when I play them is too good, I remember exactly where Nemesis appears.
However when it gives you two options where to hide, I pick a different one each time.
So that next time I play it, I will jump as Nemesis will appear in a difference place.

MR.X is however more scary and much prefer how he randomly shows up or crashes through walls, without the sudden eerie music before it.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
I think it was creepier when you entered a new screen, and halfway into the way to the next exit you heard "STAAARSS" and maybe then his foosteps...

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
Sometimes. Only when he appears from somewhere he has never shown from before. I jump with those crows in the parking lot too.

owen2067

I don't jump when Nemesis appears from nowhere. I do however jump every time those birds burst from the buss.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
well when iwas little... after all these years you get used to listen to the freaky music and nemesis running towards you xD

-Zero-

Still makes me jump. Especially as you come downstairs from the first floor near the save room (special costumes one) and you hear a window ****ter. The regular music stops and new music starts playing. I know it's going to happen but damn it he gets me everytime.

Inkribbons

I think the part that always scares me half to death is in the police station, after you come from the second floor and Nemesis jumps through the window. That part terrifies me, haha.
The same definitely, that or when he's in the clock tower main hall as Carlos, oh and let's throw in the mercenaries halfway through (if you're fast enough) and he jumps off the top of the bus!

Patrick Wilfong

Steve Picks LLC
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, is by far my most favorite! The creativity behind the fact that Nemesis actually follows you from room to room! priceless. Also, I'm an avid GameShark user (once i've beaten the game or completely gotten stuck); and I have to say GameShark must have Favored this game too because it has some of the best and most Beast cheat codes of all time. Haha

Patrick Wilfong

Steve Picks LLC
OH! and who else got all the EXTRAS From nemesis! some of the worst ideas came from stopping to fight him, if i do say so myself haha.

rockstarbd82

Nemesis's scare tactics and the chasing througout the game factor was what really worked for this game. He still catches me off-guard playing it today.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Yeah, I jump.

I jump for JOY because once I defeat Nemesis, I can get a new custom part for my gun! ( ^.^)b

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
Still makes me jump. Especially as you come downstairs from the first floor near the save room (special costumes one) and you hear a window ****ter. The regular music stops and new music starts playing. I know it's going to happen but damn it he gets me everytime.

Hahah just like the damn dogs in RE1.

I've played RE3 about 27,000 times and I still get nervous whenever I see Nemesis. Obviously he appears in the same places every time, but the fact that he can kill you from the second grab and that even when you run away, he still comes after you through doors is just frightening. Usually you can run away from him if you keep running to different rooms, but he's still a god damn nightmare to deal with. I'm sure there are hardcore vets out there who can kill him with a knife, but I never bothered to learn the dodging technique so I usually just run away from him.

Top Bottom