• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Do I get it? Or not?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I got, like,....9 hours? Or something similar.

Steam offer the game plus all DLC and other extras for £20 if I pre-order before it's released on PC over here at around 2am.

So do I get it? I'm not some big RE purist but I enjoyed RE5 (aside from the lack of strafing, which is an appalling thing to not have in a game - ever) and I'm kind of hoping I might like this too?

Need opinions and fast because time is running out! *cue dramatic music - or whatever is playing in your head as you read this. Hopefully not the theme tune to Care Bears...)

jjnoctis

Resident Evil 6 is a very solid game. It has a completly different feel than Resident Evil 5. The AI is alot more intelligent, and Resident Evil 6 is a very dramatic game, which is what I adored about the game. Plus the PC version has Left for Dead to bonuses which looks pretty fun.

I would say get the game if you have the money. Definatly know how you like it.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
A game with four campaigns that includes a digital copy of RE5 and other preorder bonuses, free DLC that console gamers had to pay for, and better graphics, for only 20 pounds? Go for it! I can't imagine you regretting this afterwards, especially if you liked RE5.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
If you are thinking twice about getting that deal, you must be crazy! :p
Nah, but seriousy best deal I've ever seen.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Fanks guys - I got it :oops:

Going to give it a try tonight once the rugrats have all gone to bed (dratted snow has meant the ENTIRE day off school for two of them so not been able to get stuck in yet :(

Looking forward to seeing what it's like :D

Top Bottom