• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Different unlockables in HD Remaster

CRHaru

Hello guys,
I really love the remake of RE. I played it on gamecube some years ago and, obviously, I couldn't miss it on my PS3, so I bought it at day one, from PS Store (through my PSN italian account).

I finished my first run with Jill at normal difficult in about 3 hours and 45 minutes.

According to the time and the difficult, i had to unlock:

- 'Once again' mode (and it's ok);
- 'Real Survival' mode (and it's not on the menu);
- 'The Samurai Edge (Nothing! It's not in the inventory when I start a new game, and it's not in the box as well)

- I also noticed that now I have 3 different costumes with Jill (Original, Army and BSAA and not the RE3 costumes). I thought that I can unlock only a costume per game, so I had to unlock ONLY ONE costume. I got the key, but I can choose the costume when I start a new game, too.

- I also have the BSAA costume for Chris (even if I never finished the story with Chris).

WHAT'S GOING ON? IS IT NORMAL? IF IT IS NORMAL, HOW CAN I UNLOCK WEAPONS, MODES AND COSTUMES CORRECTLY?

Thanks for all and sorry for my bad english. I hope you'll understand

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
If you chose the middle difficulty option at the beginning, that's easy not normal.

It goes:
Normal
Easy
Very Easy

Not very clear, I know. Hard only gets unlocked after you complete the game once.

CRHaru

No, it's different (at least in my version).

The difficulties were. 'Easy', 'Normal' and 'Hard'... After Jill's run at Normal (and I'm sure of it) I unlocked the 'Very Easy' Mode.

I forgot to write it, but this is another strange thing

Top Bottom