• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Develop:MENTAL

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hey guys! Steve gave me permission a while ago to promote my band on here! Well, I think we are FINALLY making some headway on the stuff we want done, so I was going to post links to our first recorded song, as well as our facebook! Thanks for the support everybody, and I want your HONEST opinions on these...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DevelopMENTAL/129089293888169
This is to our facebook page! We are undergoing line-up changes and such, so this page is subject to change!

This is the link to our first professional studio job...Granted, we only spent one hour in the studio, and this is just the Drummer and me taking care of EVERY instrument lol...One song USUALLY takes about 3 hours to record, so the next one should be three times better, because ALL members will do their part, plus we will spend more time in the studio...

svp

Hey guys! Steve gave me permission a while ago to promote my band on here! Well, I think we are FINALLY making some headway on the stuff we want done, so I was going to post links to our first recorded song, as well as our facebook! Thanks for the support everybody, and I want your HONEST opinions on these...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DevelopMENTAL/129089293888169
This is to our facebook page! We are undergoing line-up changes and such, so this page is subject to change!

This is the link to our first professional studio job...Granted, we only spent one hour in the studio, and this is just the Drummer and me taking care of EVERY instrument lol...One song USUALLY takes about 3 hours to record, so the next one should be three times better, because ALL members will do their part, plus we will spend more time in the studio...
hahaha pretty funny and good, it sounds kinda punk. keep up the good work man

Aleck

Biohazard
You beat me to it! I was going to say it reminds me of The Ramones, Misfits, Dead Kennedys and the punk genre. It sounds good KK. Keep up the good work.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Thanks for the support everybody! I think that considering out time restraints and limited members that could MAKE it to the studio we did a pretty good job! We already have plans for three to four more songs! And to all of you who said it reminds you of the Ramones, thank you lol, they're one of my favorite bands, and biggest influences!
What's with the name? Just sounds a little weird. Don't take it the wrong way, the music sounds great.
Our name comes from our third practice, we didn't have a defined name OR sound yet, and we were talking about where we should go with it, the guitarist, original bassist, and myself...Well, when we were talking about our sound, our old bassist said I think right now it's still developmental...And Jake, the guitarist (Now drummer), said that that's a good name...And because when we're playing life we all jump around like morons, we decided emphasize the MENTAL to show we all have mental issues lol...Thanks man...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
no dude thats cool, its hard to play guitar and sing at the same time. good job, sounds like Billy joel from green day's voice
It's Billy Joe ;) And he's probably my second or third biggest influence of ALL TIME...Not that I'm trying to copy his sound at ALL, but to hear that does make me feel good lol...And I actually play the guitar to this song as I sing it all the time...It's only hard depending on the song...Not really for this one...

svp

It's Billy Joe ;) And he's probably my second or third biggest influence of ALL TIME...Not that I'm trying to copy his sound at ALL, but to hear that does make me feel good lol...And I actually play the guitar to this song as I sing it all the time...It's only hard depending on the song...Not really for this one...
keep working on ur sound in the studio, make epic solos. It will get better! cant wait to hear more...I am workin on getting a band together too.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
keep working on ur sound in the studio, make epic solos. It will get better! cant wait to hear more...I am workin on getting a band together too.
As far as solos go, I'm NOT the lead guitarist, and due to family stuff he had to miss the studio...The REAL solo for this song is effing CRAZY, but i had to make one up on the spot in the studio...Our ACTUAL lead guitarist is SICK...

L

Lurker
Thanks for the support everybody! I think that considering out time restraints and limited members that could MAKE it to the studio we did a pretty good job! We already have plans for three to four more songs! And to all of you who said it reminds you of the Ramones, thank you lol, they're one of my favorite bands, and biggest influences!

Our name comes from our third practice, we didn't have a defined name OR sound yet, and we were talking about where we should go with it, the guitarist, original bassist, and myself...Well, when we were talking about our sound, our old bassist said I think right now it's still developmental...And Jake, the guitarist (Now drummer), said that that's a good name...And because when we're playing life we all jump around like morons, we decided emphasize the MENTAL to show we all have mental issues lol...Thanks man...
Oh... I get it. I can't believe I didn't notice it.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Sounds pretty good! :)
your a really good singer, I agree when people say you should like Billy Joe, cause thats what I thought when listening to it. Cant wait to hear more!!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Just wanted to post this flier for our upcoming show because I'm REAL proud of it! Here you go guys, and feel free to check out the other artists listed!

486569_197346440395787_900705984_n.jpg

Top Bottom