• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Degeneration sequel or possible other "Game based" film?

Hoady

I watched Degeneration recently and i think it'd be better off for a sequel.I don't really dig CGI but i think Resident Evil plain doesn't suit Live Action stuff even if it is game based.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Capcomplicated;75466 said:
18+ warning
[youtube]dKlb9w49y5o[/youtube]

Here's Moonlight Sonata used to perfection :)

Gadzooks! Is that Mark Strong and Ray Liotta I spy?

LordGolbez

Capcomplicated;75466 said:
18+ warning
[youtube]dKlb9w49y5o[/youtube]

Here's Moonlight Sonata used to perfection :)

That Was Amazing Use Of Moonlight Sonata. Would You Mind Telling Me What Movie That Is?

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
LordGolbez;80223 said:
That Was Amazing Use Of Moonlight Sonata. Would You Mind Telling Me What Movie That Is?

Totally its guy ritchies Revolver it was originally released in europe but made its way to the u.s. thankfully. Fantastic film!

Zacmac90

I think they should make a movie involving Nemesis and Mr. X both set out to kill the main characters: Jill, Chris, Leon and Claire. Also include Lickers, Hunters, and Zombie dogs.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Zacmac90;82009 said:
I think they should make a movie involving Nemesis and Mr. X both set out to kill the main characters: Jill, Chris, Leon and Claire. Also include Lickers, Hunters, and Zombie dogs.

Any (CG) RE movie with a Tyrant would win. If they added Lickers, Hunters, and Cerberuses I would have a goregasm. :pinch:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I'd love one maybe drawing more on Excella? Set between Degeneration and RE5? That would be AWESOME.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
wolfgirl;82831 said:
I'd love one maybe drawing more on Excella? Set between Degeneration and RE5? That would be AWESOME.

I was a huge fan of Irving, he was an awesome character, so seeing more of him & Excella would be awesome.

We know from LIN that Spencer had told his servant to get some info to Irving, who worked for Ada, who had regular dealings with Wesker, that way it would lead him to Spence.

Perhaps they could show some of this stuff, Excella's role before RE5, etc.

Top Bottom