• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Degeneration sequel or possible other "Game based" film?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
This Thread is for you to share your own ideas for possible "game based" movies?

either sequels or others. :)

I for one would like to see a sequel to "Degeneration", or at least something that makes the "G-virus" come back. :)

and i would LOVEEE :wub: to see Jill in the "Degeneration" sequel. :)

ValentineFan

Definately put Jill in the Degeneration sequel, she wasn't in the other RE movies enough, considering she is a main character in the games.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
ValentineFan;37750 said:
Definately put Jill in the Degeneration sequel, she wasn't in the other RE movies enough, considering she is a main character in the games.

she was in "Resident Evil: Apocalypse". :)

ValentineFan

True! =] But I think she got her rightful limelight stolen by Alice... Nemesis was chasing Alice rather than Jill, Carlos flirting with Alice instead of Jill. It just seems to me like she deserves a movie.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
ValentineFan;37813 said:
True! =] But I think she got her rightful limelight stolen by Alice... Nemesis was chasing Alice rather than Jill, Carlos flirting with Alice instead of Jill. It just seems to me like she deserves a movie.

Aha, i agree with you on that. :)

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I would like to see a RE0 movie made...cause that one was my FAV of the games..lol. I just loved that game, and would love to see a movie like it..Not like the RE live action movies, but more like RE:D.

ANYWAYS thats what I'd like to see...

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Maybe one based on the Kijuju thing? Or perhaps more elaboration on the India incident mentioned in Degeneration?

AranTaylor

My look at it is this,

Degeneration Sequel,

I thas to link with the RE 5 and the main story line with Chris, Jill, Leon and Claire.
I say this because of the Tri-cell logo at the end of the film and the link with Umbrella.
My view is that, if RE 6 game doesn't continue with the main storyline of tri-cell then i think the sequel will.

It's just an opinion so don't flame :D

Other Game-based films,

As for other films i would love a sequel to the RE 0 or others to show what happened after or inbetween.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I agree with AranTaylor. We desperately need another CG RE film. Screw the live action ones! Degeneration was tons better than any of the live action RE films. Since Degeneration took place a short time after RE4, if they make another it should take place around the time of RE5. Since the end of Degeneration basically showed how Tricell began, the next movie could show what they were doing in Africa. Or it could show the BSAA coming into Kijiju to wipe out the Plagas infection and discovering what Tricell was up to. You know Chris and Sheva told the BSAA about their suspicions that Tricell was working with Umbrella.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i would like to see a CG film based on resident evil 0 and 1. Not two seperate films but just put them both together.

bruno

Chief Researcher
T-Vaccinated Kid;62275 said:
I agree with AranTaylor. We desperately need another CG RE film. Screw the live action ones! Degeneration was tons better than any of the live action RE films. Since Degeneration took place a short time after RE4, if they make another it should take place around the time of RE5. Since the end of Degeneration basically showed how Tricell began, the next movie could show what they were doing in Africa. Or it could show the BSAA coming into Kijiju to wipe out the Plagas infection and discovering what Tricell was up to. You know Chris and Sheva told the BSAA about their suspicions that Tricell was working with Umbrella.

Tricell existed long before Umbrella. I think it was created in the 1800's.
In Degeneration, they were just collecting samples (or evidence to frame WillPharma for the incident).
We only see a small part of Tricell in RE5/RED. Tricell's main division isn't the bioweapons research. It's symbol represents the shipping, natural resources and pharmaceutical divisions. Using Wesker's resources and information , Excella Gionne, of the pharmaceutical division was able to establish Tricell's secret bioweapons division (circa 2003).
Tricell was proeminent through the world. Excella was in Africa to do research on the progenitor virus.

I'd like to see a movie with Rebecca and Barry.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Personally, I think it would be cool to see HUNK in his own RE CG film. Maybe it could start out showing flashbacks of his initial training, and missions (like stealing the G-virus) before detailing his current situation.

I would like to see CG movies based on all of the Canon games. That way Capcom could show us what the true story paths are for each one. Although I would also like to see a Degeneration sequel that features Billy and explains what he has been up to all these years.

Come to think of it, every MIA character needs to be featured in a CG film so we can learn what they have been doing since their game appearances.

Duo

A flick about Billy Coen or HUNK would reek of awesomeness. Or perhaps a documentary-esque production about young William Birkin and Albert Wesker and Umbrella's beginning.

SuperDante

I personally think Resident Evil 0-3 MUST be made in this CG fashion... Imagine the four movies of the Raccoon story... say 2 hrs each and you'd see all the favourites in all their glory... Proto-Tyrant, Tyrant T-002... T-103 (Mr X), Birkin G and of coarse my favourite - NEMESIS!!! I think done right, every single RE fan on the planet would buy them. It's nice to dream, however, since it won't happen :(

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
A CG film about the Mansion Incident would be amazing... also a HUNK movie would be amazing

Feng-Hi

I think they will wait for Afterlife to play out and then in the interim to make another CG animation film. I think if they made full CG movies of each game then it could fill us between now and any RE6 game.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i would love a RE1 Movie, live action or not, still would make a great movie, the trailer MUST have Moonlight Sonata, as it's my favorite song in any of the game sountracks.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I agree with Jason-Voorhees... cos when I saw the LIN trailer which had Moonlight Sonata I was soooo happy :D

Top Bottom