• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Cut Scenes

Cousintony

I have a question/s. Ummm I am missing like 2 cut scenes and I think one of them is with luis. I heard that in the cabin if you shoot luis enough he will shoot you back, in a cut scene. If its true; does that count as one of the scenes in the extras?

dark_zero

It mite i know that ones true n if u face the delago n u shoot the water before goin in the boat he will eat u

Cousintony

Thanks anyway. If del lago scene did count, It kinda sucks because I just passed that part today. well, Ill have to get it in round 4.

Cousintony

well, I still have a chance to find out if one of the scenes is when Luis shoots you in the cabin goes in the movie browser.

Cousintony

You knowwhen you first enter thata del lago area??
well you can go straight or right.
right to fight del lad or srtaight up the hill
up the hill to watch cut scene

NOW GO SEE IT!

Cousintony

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=353.msg7532#msg7532 date=1214539163]
I hope u figure it out good luck
[/quote]

I did figure it out :)
Those scenes dont count..WOO :p

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=353.msg8117#msg8117 date=1214673726]
Lol ok thanks :)
[/quote]

no prob ;)

Cousintony

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=353.msg8360#msg8360 date=1214753133]
on my movie browser i have one that says no data available am i missing a scene
[/quote]

No they are just their to fill empty spaces. instead of capcom putting it blank. they but an even amount of boxes (maybe they had more scenes but didn't use them) I have 2 missing. And they are both at the very end of different chapters.

Top Bottom